The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Rykar Evestun

Application

Patricianship Form

The Viking Name you would like to assume:

Rykar Evestun (a corruption of Ryker Everstone)

The Jarldom that you would like to be your Jarldom of Residence:

What might be suggested for an industrious diplomat?

The House of the High Realm you would like to join:

Again, which does what?

Where are you from?

Suthergold, Goldshire of Shireroth

What's your timezone?

Central

How did you find the High Realm of Stormark?

I am involved with the Bastion Union

Why would you like to join the High Realm of Stormark?

To build a bridge between our esteemed nations and to have a good time

In what way would you like to contribute to the High Realm of Stormark?

Commence a diplomatic relationship with Shireroth

Do you hold citizenship in or allegiance to other micronations?

The Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Rykar Evestun,

Welcome to Stormark and thank you for your application!

As every Patrician of Stormark is required by the constitution to be the member of a House of the High Realm, I will assign you to the House of Nidaros. A House of the High Realm is your home within the home in Stormark and similar to a tribe or clan.

It has been noted that you would like to become a resident of the Jarldom of Snæland upon being granted Storish Patricianship.

Also, you will need to officially petition the High King for an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11 before you may be granted Patricianship because you already hold citizenship in other micronation. Here is an example of a petition for an exemption.

As soon as His Imperial and Royal Majesty has granted you the aforesaid exemption, I will submit your application to the High Council of the Realm for approval.

Also, you will need to officially petition the High King for an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11 before you may be granted Patricianship because you already hold citizenship in other micronation. Here is an example of a petition for an exemption.

As soon as His Imperial and Royal Majesty has granted you the aforesaid exemption, I will submit your application to the High Council of the Realm for approval.

Welcome to Stormark, Rykar Evestun.

Get that petition my way so we may get the ball rolling. :)

By the way, that is one nice avatar indeed, Rykar Evestun!

What would you like your custom title to be? Your custom title is the text above your avatar, which now is the automatically assigned standard title of "newbie".

What do titles represent?

Your custom title says something about your Storish persona.

Examples of custom titles of Storish Patricians are:

"Blood drinking and skull smashing Viking";

"Voluptuous Vanic Lady Spiritual Mortal Supreme";

"The Peachy Pillow Princess of Pleasure";

"Mucho Macho Viking Man".

I'll go with "The Immortal Fortune-Bringer"

As you may have noticed His Imperial and Royal Majesty has assigned you the custom title of your preference.

How are you faring with drawing up your exemption petition?

Greetings to my most honorable neighbors,

I, Rykar Evestun, present myself unto thee as a man of diplomacy and industry with great hope that the High Realm and the Imperial Republic might someday see each other as esteemed allied equals and act as such. As I have been appointed the position of the Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, I have taken upon myself the tedious and ultimately rewarding task of bring forth an era of lasting prosperity through benevolent interaction between the two most developed Empires in the entirety of Micras.

Only one thing must be granted for this endeavor’s first steps to commence, the privilege of citizenship in the High Realm and my maintaining the same status in my native lands. Look onwards my brethren, look onwards and tread with haste!

Edited by Rykar Evestun

imperialinstrument13.png

Instrument of Exemption

WHEREAS We have received a Most Humble Petition from the Esteemed Gentleman who is known within the borders of the Lands of the Longships Throne as Rykar Evestun beseeching Us to be exempted from the prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of the Twenty-Six Jarldoms in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

AND WHEREAS it has very much pleased Us to look with favour upon the said Most Humble Petition by the aforementioned Esteemed Gentleman Rykar Evestun causing Our Imperial Wish and Desire to grant the said Gentleman an exemption under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11;

LET IT THEREFORE BE KNOWN that We, by this Our Imperial Instrument, in the exercise of Our Most Ancient Prerogative Imperial, exempt, under Article 3 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11, the Esteemed Gentleman who is known within the borders of the Realm on all Continents as Rykar Evestun from the statutory prohibition concerning multiple Citizenships which has been laid down by the Althing of Valtia Reborn in Article 2 of the Naturalization Act of Year 11.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into effect immediately.

I djúpinu hár dit gívit oss glédina at átá, gilda o gárna dit innannemnda, órd fur órd, som lá.

So be it!!

Given at the Court of the Three Ladies Divine, since time immemorial situated at the Vanadísarhall on the holy island in the sacred river Fulltrui Flow since ancient times known as Hnossa Isle which since the days of yore is seated within the bounds of Our Imperial City of Haraldsborg in Our Jarldom of Gularike, on this Day of the Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of Stormark since time immemorial, the Nineteenth Day of the Month Valaheim in the Thirteenth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of Our High Realm.

greatsealhighrealm13.png

signature2l.gif

Haraldur Freyjugjöf af Ættingjunum Freyju, Yfirkonungur Stórmerkur

:previous::news:

Rykar Evestun,

I will submit your application for Patricianship to the High Council of the Realm for approval.

Rykar Evestun,

Your application for Storish Patricianship has been submitted to the High Council of the Realm for approval. You will the result within a couple of days.