The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Saint Andrews Hall

33e6ash.jpg

Beloved Patricians and Friends,

This is Saint Andrews Hall, the Storish residence of my first cousin Her Majesty Queen Victoria II of the former Kingdom and Empire of Victoria and Her husband Prince Alfred, the Duke of Home. It is situated in the Traditional District of the Jarldom of the Suðreyjar known as the Yeorlskapp of the Isle of Skye.

Saint Andrews Hall was given to Her Majesty by me in late 2005 as a Gift of Gratitude for Her, initially as Crown Princess and later as Queen, fostering me many decades ago when I was a little boy, which was done partly as part of my noble upbringing and partly to protect me from Ivar the Impaler's attempts on my life.

During my fostering in Her Royal household I had a great time, with me as a page boy taking part in several historic events such as Her Majesty's accession, coronation and wedding as well as enjoying the good life.

The Hall's origins lie in times ancient beyond the memory of man, but most of the present building is the work of Lady Ingibjörg de Béthune of the House of Ydermure, who greatly extended the building in 2005. Some of the original building is visible in the interior courtyard.

We have saints?

Saint Andrews Hall is named after the patron saint of the royal house where my first cousin Her Majesty Queen Victoria II of the former Kingdom and Empire of Victoria is the head of: the House of Brown. The Hall was renamed by me in late 2005. Before that the Hall was known by the name of Dún Thuilm.

Due to having a Christian minority, there are a number of Storish Saints like Lady Alfífa Blæingrsdóttir and Jarl Bjarne the Blessed.

By the way, I'm a Storish Saint too, since I have been canonized by the Pope Magnus Camillus II, Pontiff of the One True Holy Nidarosian Church.