The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Höfuðkúpahǫll

6rsq48.jpg

Ragnar the Seafarer,

May I propose the above image as the depiction of Höfuðkúpahǫll, the wooden fortress that is part of the town of Ragesund. Höfuðkúpahǫll means "Skull hall" in the Storish language.

That fortress is very nice indeed!

Thank you!

I modified the picture somewhat to include the sea.

Nice work!

What kind of software did you use to create the sea?

I am very bad at computer stuff, so I just copied the sea part from paint and changed colour in word, then copied it back to paint and placed it in the picture. :P

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she had heard that you were good at creating maps.

Aye, I could do that. Is there some basic map I could use as an example other than the claimsmap?

There is no other map of Bloodstone Island so you pretty much have free reign.

Aye, I could do that. Is there some basic map I could use as an example other than the claimsmap?

I would be most happy to help you out with place names as well as names for other geographical features.

I will look into it, currently, I am very busy with school but I think I can make a first draft in the near future.

A High Priestess wonders if everything is going well with regard to your educational endeavours?

These are great maps! Pray, tell me sir, if you would be amenable to receiving requests from foreign courts (in particular Alexandria) for maps? I hear there is some eagerness in our Sister Realm to find someone to help with the rendering of the new Alexandrian representation of their lands, etc.