The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe Mark-2

Birthday Speech Thingy

Uncle Harald told me it would be a good idea to make some sort of speech on my birthday. Since I am not really the long-winded speechy type, I hope everyone will forgive me if this gets out of hand.

Of all the places and people in the English-speaking sector of micronations, there were only a handful of people my dad trusted me with, and only a few places he wished me to be active in, if I decided to. Only two people remain; Uncles Harald and Eddie. My Uncle Eddie has been very busy with RL affairs, and is therefore mostly absent, which is sad. But Stormark and Uncle Harald are alive and well, and here I am.

What makes this place so special, is the love. Now, when I use that word, I mean it in a very profound way. It's a weak word, though - because I use "love" to describe my relationship with my computer or delicious pizza. The love here in Stormark is so much more than that, but I am limited by the English language to use the same word. The people here all care about me in very maternal and paternal ways, and I enjoy the relationships I have with you all. I am safe here, I know that none of you would ever allow me to come to harm, nor would you put up with people coming in here acting the fool, as some micronationalists are wont to do.

I enjoy being a part of Stormark, just as much as my mom and dad did back in the good 'ole days. I love you all, :hearts-color: and I care about each one of you deeply. As I step over the threshold into teenager-dom, I know that I can count on the good people of Stormark to be my guides as I navigate the choppy waters that will eventually lead me into adulthood. Hugs for everyone!!!!

:grouphug:

Beloved Lady Daughter of Mine,

That was one kick-ass speech!! We are very happy to have you here and hope that you will remain with us for many, many decades!! :clap:

You're sorta stuck with me at this point :)

You're sorta stuck with me at this point :)

I'm very happy to be stuck with you, Deeply Beloved daughter of Mine!! :)

Don't have to be a patrician to enjoy a good birthday :) Thanks