The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe Mark-2

Induction Ceremony: Order of Vor

armschloebloodhelm.png

Instrument of Chivalric Induction

To all persons who shall read these presents I offer my warmest greetings and my best wishes:

LET IT BE KNOWN that I, Chloe Bloodhelm of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Storjarla of Stormark, Bloodroyal and Jarla of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, Grand Mistress of The Most Ancient and Noble Order of Vor, am pleased to announce the inductions of the following Most Venerable and Most Excellent Lords and Ladies into The Most Ancient and Noble Order of Vor:

vorcollar.gif

In the Rank of Grand Knight / Dame:

My beloved Uncle Harald, High King of Stormark
My beloved Aunt, Lady Aoife the Celt, Bloodroyal and Jarla of the Sólareyjar

In the Rank of Knight / Dame Commander:

My well-loved Uncle and Councilor, His Imperial Majesty Edgard II, Emperor of Alexandria
Lady Sigrdrífa, Jarla of the Idunn Isles
Lady Unna, Bloodroyal and Jarla of Freyja's Necklace
Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdóttir, Bloodroyal and Jarla of the Rose Cape

In the Rank of Knight / Dame:

Her Viking Majesty Sigrid the Brave, High Queen of Stormark

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that I do by this Instrument confer upon each Most Venerable and Most Excellent Inductee the state, degree, style, dignity, title and honor of the class of The Most Ancient and Noble Order of Vor of which the said Most Venerable and Most Excellent Inductee has by this Instrument been appointed to, and;

That I do further by this Instrument declare that each Most Venerable and Most Excellent Inductee may have, hold and possess a seat, place and voice among the Company of The Most Ancient and Noble Order of Vor, and also that he or she may enjoy and use all the rights, privileges, pre-eminences, immunities and advantages pertaining to the class of The Most Ancient and Noble Order of Vor of which the said Most Venerable and Most Excellent Inductee has by this Instrument been appointed to.

By my command, so shall it be!

Given at Harvest Hall in the Royal City of Port Chloe, in the Duchy of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, on this Day of the Lord Máni, the Twenty Second Day of the Month Glitnir in the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

seal7.gif

signaturechloe.gif

Beloved Lady daughter of Mine,

Thank you very much for this most gracious gift and gesture of appreciation. :)

Lady Chloe,

Allow me to thank you for bestowing this honour upon me!

My pleasure to present those I care about most with a small gesture of my affection :)