The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  

Tea Afternoons

TO : HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, THE EMPEROR

Your Imperial Majesty, Beloved Cousin,

I have had an idea. I would like your permission to use one of the State Rooms within the Palace to hold a series of 'Tea Afternoons'.

I would see these as being a chance for the people to have a few moments alone with Your Imperial Majesty.

I would suggest that Queen Aoife, Dame Gudrun, Vicereine Birla, Dame Ragnhild and myself all attend the events and begin the proceedings. I would suggest only 40 members of the public. Then Your Imperial Majesty could enter and informally chat to them.

I would suggest that the public invited be the elderly, the sick or those in high-profiled occupations, such as the Church or the Theatre. Music could be provided along with tea and cakes and a general good atmosphere.

These could take place one afternoon a month.

What do you think?

Anne-Marie

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty, And Also To You, My Dear Anne-Marie,

This is such a MARVELLOUS IDEA on Your Part, My Dear Anne-Marie . . .

It shows the Most Thoughtful and Generous Side of You, I do think, My Dear . . .

And that will Reflect Well on His Majesty, as well . .

For His Majesty will be Portrayed In a Wonderful Manner due to Your Generous Outlook . . .

This is indeed a Very Gracious Gesture, for Both You, Anne-Marie to have thought of this Idea, and for You, Your Majesty, to Hold These Functions for Various Organizations to become better acquainted with You . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, My Gentle Friends,

Yes, Our Anne-Marie does tend to think of the MOST FABULOUS NEW IDEAS!!! . . .

She has such a MARVELLOUSLY CREATIVE NATURE, which is surely a GOLDEN ASSET for Stormark!!! . . .

My thanks my dear!

I really am looking forward to the tea parties. I believe that it will provide a special one on one. So often people wish they could offer support, advice or maybe just be treated to a nice cup of tea and a nibble!

Court life really is building up!

Good Afternoon To You, My Dear Anne-Marie,

It certainly is - Thanks To You!!! . . .

It is so very important for Everyone to get to know His Majesty just a little better!!! . . . .

And this is the Perfect Opportunity for that to happen!!! . . .