The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

A Love Match for Lady Chloe

( * Since Lady Chloe can, as a member of the Imperial Branch of the House of Ettlingar Freyu, only marry persons of Imperial or Royal rank, her Aunty Aoife has set out to give her a hand by taking up the role of discreet match-maker. Lady Chloe will from henceforth "accidentally" and "coincidentally" run into eligible ladies of Imperial and Royal rank.* ) :flowers:

15o6now.jpg

Lady Chloe,

This is Lady Darcelle ferch Llywelyn of the House of Ynrhonc. She hails from the Sólareyjar and descends from an ancient royal line which has its origins in the Goidelian tribedom of Gwent.

This Lady Royal possesses the traditional feminine graces of her milieu, with a keen interest in music, poetry, singing, dancing, embroidery, and other traditional feminine activities. Like many young women, Lady Darcelle is enthralled by songs and stories of romance and adventure, particularly those depicting beautiful princesses, honourable knights, chivalry, and love.

Lady Darcelle is currently on holiday in Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations and is looking for someone sweet to picnic with in the Dukeswood.

Would you be so kind to help this Lady Royal out? :flowers::whistling:

Lady Chloe will from henceforth "accidentally" and "coincidentally" run into eligible ladies of Imperial and Royal rank.* ) :flowers:

And my Deeply Beloved Lady Daughter would, of course, not notice that all of a sudden Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations is awash with a disproportional number of the fine fleur of nubile princesses who seemingly happenstancely bump into her. :frusty:

Oh. Snaps

Pray be adviced that Lady Chloe is fuming and sharpening her battle-axe. ;)

No. Uhm. I was merely rendered speechless on account of the level of hotness I was being faced with.

No. Uhm. I was merely rendered speechless on account of the level of hotness I was being faced with.

* Lady Aoife is relieved and happily continues with match-making for her niece. * :party:

Lady Chloe,

Would you be interested in a forest picnic with Lady Darcelle ferch Llywelyn of the House of Ynrhonc in the Dukeswood to help that lovely Lady Royal out? :flowers:

* Lady Aoife is relieved and happily continues with match-making for her niece. * :party:

What does Lady Darcelle think about being matched to Lady Chloe?

Lady Chloe,

Would you be interested in a forest picnic with Lady Darcelle ferch Llywelyn of the House of Ynrhonc in the Dukeswood to help that lovely Lady Royal out? :flowers:

My Sweet Lady Daughter still seems to be a bit speechless.......

What does Lady Darcelle think about being matched to Lady Chloe?

Your Imperial and Royal Majesty,

Lady Darcelle is enthralled by Lady Chloe and is thrilled by the prospect of possibly meeting Your Lady Daughter. She also hopes that this picnic may be first step towards in due course her dream coming true: standing next to Lady Chloe in a Godsgrove and exchanging wedding vows.

A High Priestess wonders what Lady Chloe thinks about these match-making attempts?

It's all in good fun, so that's sorta how I'm taking it :)

A High Priestess has found some useful literature for Lady Chloe. ;)

Your High Holiness,

Be aware that all of me monitors Lady Chloe's Phone records, financial transactions, and internet history to protect this sweet innocent niece of mine and when all of me would discover such "uninnocent material" all of her would have a lot of explaining to do. ;)

nbu71j.jpg

Lady Chloe,

May all of me introduce all of you to Lady Hlaðgerðr Hjalmarsdóttir of the House of Haddingjar. All of her is a shieldmaiden and hails from Frostarike and descends from an ancient royal line which has its origins in the Yeorlskapp of the Baylands.

This Lady royal is over six feet tall, a lanky woman who finds all of herself at ease in a lady's garb or in leather armor. Despite her long features, Lady Hlaðgerðr remains elegant in dress and dance.

nbu71j.jpg

Lady Chloe,

May all of me introduce all of you to Lady Hlaðgerðr Hjalmarsdóttir of the House of Haddingjar. All of her is a shieldmaiden and hails from Frostarike and descends from an ancient royal line which has its origins in the Yeorlskapp of the Baylands.

This Lady royal is over six feet tall, a lanky woman who finds all of herself at ease in a lady's garb or in leather armor. Despite her long features, Lady Hlaðgerðr remains elegant in dress and dance.

A High Priestess wonders what Lady Chloe thinks about Lady Hlaðgerðr Hjalmarsdóttir?

She could be cute if she didn't look so pissed off :P

25ouy5f.jpg

She could be cute if she didn't look so pissed off :P

Lady Chloe,

Here is another image of Lady Hlaðgerðr Hjalmarsdóttir of the House of Haddingjar. How does all of you like her now? :)