The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Celtican Royal Archives

Let it be enacted that from this day forth all decrees, orders and proclamations touching or concerning Our Kingdom shall be forever entered here.

A copy of this Papal Decree was presented to Queen of Celtica.

Papal Decree # 6: The Diocese of Celtica

By the grace of God, on this day, Tuesday, on the Fourteenth of June, in the Year of Our Lord 2005, I, Camillus I, Pope of the United Church of Stormark, do hereby create the Diocese of Celtica, in the Kingdom of Celtica. It shall be led by a bishop, to be styled the "Bishop of Celtica". The bishop shall, when appointed and ordained, have the full powers invested to him/her by the Canon Law of the Church and the Pope. The Diocese shall be accorded all the rights of a Diocese and subject to all rules of a Diocese. May the Lord shed His blessings on it, and guide its members on the road to salvation and eternal life. This decree shall go into effect immediately.

I thus consecrate the diocese In nomini Patre, Filio, et Spiritu Sancti, Amen.

Signed,

His Holiness,

Pope Camillus I

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Moi Of No Opinions has a tiny thought . . .

I was in Augsburg, Germany, for two weeks in July, 1965, when we were returning from America to Singapore . . .

We stopped in Augsburg to see my first cousin, Norman, and his wife, Leslie, and their new baby, Brian . . .

It was a military base apartment, and we stayed with them for the two weeks; unfortunately, I think we rather cramped them terribly, because the apartment was very small . . .

But Norman idolized my Daddy, his Uncle Louis, and they got along famously . . .

It was an interesting trip . . .

Baby Brian was just a few weeks old, and Norman was, I think in the Army, I don't remember . . .

Anyway, it was fun . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Dame Ragnhild,

Thank you very much for sharing this story with us. You are such an interesting person with so much life experience. smile.gif

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty,

Why, Thank You Kindly, Your Majesty . . .

( * Curtsies Deeply * ) . . .

Yes, I think I can say that I've had a "different" life . . . and it has been a full life at that .. .

Hopefully, even with all of life's little "difficulties" that one experiences, I can be strong enough to overcome the "small trifles" as my Daddy used to say . . .

My Daddy was a very wise man - never one to be shocked or upset in an outwardly manner . . .

He was fond of saying that every problem in life is just "small stuff" or a "small trifle" to be overcome . . . In his words, if you thought of problems as big ones or huge, then your mind will say that they are hard to overcome, and it will REALLY be a big deal.

But if you thought of your problems in life as "small trifles" to be tolerated and just squashed (think "overcome"), then you can overturn life's burdens and triumph over them . . .

Not a bad way to think of things . . .

As I said, my Daddy was a VERY wise man, in so many ways . . . I miss him dearly, and my Mom, as well . . . They were truly a marvellous pair of parents . . .

ANYWAY, my life was varied, and different, and interesting, and, well, you could say it was a Charmed Life . . .

By the way, I learned (Very Early On) that My Daddy used to say (From Day One) that I should NEVER use a Small Word when a Big Word would do . . . When I came to them, when I was adopted at 2 and a half years old, My Daddy had me saying things like Rachmaninoff (the Music Composer), and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (the Music Composer), and Beethoven (the Music Composer), and just big words like that . . . To him, the bigger the word, the better . . . So, that is where my education and thirst for a big vocabulary began . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous afternoon . . . forthwith . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Your Majesty,

Moi Of No Opinions has a tiny thought . .

I'll be happy to Second That Motion . . .

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty,

Oh Yes, Your Majesty, we travelled by plane all the time during my later years of travel . . .

In the earlier years, when I was smaller, travel was by ship, usually a Freighter, and the trip usually took two months by sea . . . But it stopped at numerous ports, so the trip was broken up into stages . . .

How my sainted Mother put up with me when I was very small, on a boat, in the middle of nowhere, for two months, I will never know, but she was an expert at games of all sorts, and passed the time that way . . .

My Daddy used to take me on his knee and have me tell him stories in Chinese. It didn't matter if they were fictional or not, just tell him anything. The point was, I later learned, that he wanted me to retain my knowledge of Chinese . . .

Hmmm . . .

Too bad I haven't retained very much of it now . . . Sadly, it has not been used much . . .

( * Tee - Hee - I used to drive Bill CRAZY by calling my parents, and we would talk about some silly, innocuous thing - in Chinese - toitally unrelated to anything about HIM, and he would go totally silly with worry that I was talking about him to my folks . . . Then I would hand him the phone with my Dad on the end - he knew my Daddy NEVER LIED - so Daddy would fill him in about what was said, and he would finally heave a sigh of relief and laugh. I still joke with Bill about that to this day. * ) . . .

Incidentally, I learned how to say my alphabet and count in Chinese before I learned it in English. Don't even ASK me to do it now . . . I wouldn't remember . . .

Good Evening To You, Dame Gudrun,

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you, Dame Gudrun . . .

My parents DID (and STILL DO) deserve a Gold Medal . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Sir Gudhsten,

Moi Of No Opinions has a tiny smidgen of a thought . . .

Yes, I do feel that I had such Wonderful Parents . . .

I suppose that everyone feels that they had Terrific Parents, and of course, each person has their own set of Special Memories from their early days and such . . .

It does give one a slight edge, though, when you are adopted . . .

My Parents, from the day they brought me into their lives, on April 26, 1951 ( I was all of two and a half years old ) . . . they always had the usual bedtime stories, and Bible Stories, and Prayers, and such . . . But the one Bedtime Story that was one of my favourites, was the one where they "chose" me, out of all the little ones that they went to see . . . and how they chose me, and adopted me, and loved me, and nurtured me . . . That one was my favourite story . . .

So, you see, that is one of the reasons why I think my Parents are Pretty Special to me . . .

Good Evening To You, Dame Gudrun,

Oh, Dame Gudrun, You are just So Sweet to say that . . .

Thank You So Very Much . . .

And I just want to say, that I feel very honoured to be a part of Stormark . . .

To have such Caring Friends as Your Good Self, and His Majesty, and Lord Raven, and Everyone Else here . . .

It is just such a joy to have a Spirit of Sharing of Thoughts and Ideas in this Atmosphere of Special Friends . . .

Just Remember, Dame Gudrun - YOU ARE SPECIAL, TOO!!! . . .

Good Afternoon To You, Dame Gudrun,

You are indeed Most Welcome, Dame Gudrun . . .

I would just like to say that I highly value Your Friendship, and Your Wise Counsel here in Stormark . . .

Everyone here in Stormark has a Particular Area of Expertise to Contribute to this Great Nation . . .

And whatever that Area of Expertise may be, it is of the utmost importance to each one of us . . . For we never know when one of us may need assistance in some fashion from our Kinsman here in Stormark . . .

So, You See, Dame Gudrun, the Contributions of each person, no matter how great or small will be of consummate importance at all times . . .

Your Contributions to Our Great Nation have been of extremely high value to everyone here, and I would like to take this opportunity to personally Thank You for everything that You have done for Stormark . . .

You have been such a Guiding Force in the Star that shines brightly for Stormark, and we are grateful . . .

I am sure that His Majesty has been more than amply rewarded by Your Wise Counsel in many matters as well . . . And, His Majesty has seen fit to Confer many Royal Titles, Positions, and Advancements for the Benefit of Your Good Self . . . And, You have deserved every one of them! . . .

May the God of Your Heart and Mind continue to Bless You with all of the Peace, Love, and Opportunity that You wish for . . .

And may You continue to Grace Stormark with Your Presence and Wise Counsel for a long time to come . . .