The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Queen Alvara of the Blade, an Elvish Lady Ancestor of Lady Unna

29upqv5.jpg

Lo, Your Royal Highness!

May I present you with this painting of Queen Alvara of the Blade, an Elvish Lady Ancestor Royal of Yours? This Elvish Lady Royal is, just like You, from the ancient Brísingamenish House Royal known as the House of Skálavík and She was the Royal Consort of King Bjólan the Builder.

The Lady Royal is here being handed a Valtian steel sword called Leathal Lady by the Dark Elf master weaponsmith who forged it. Leathal Lady was the sword of state of the kings of Yrjar for thousands of years. It nowadays serves as sword of office of the Jarla of Freyja's Necklace.

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she thinks that it is exuberantly obvious that Queen Alvara of the Blade has contributed a lot to Her Royal Highness' Regality and Beauty! :clap:

Sweet Sister Astrid,

Permit me to thank you for presenting this portrayal of my magnificent Lady Ancestor Queen Alvara of the Blade of Yrjar. I feel my elvish blood stir inside me!

A High Priestess wishes to convey that she thinks that it is exuberantly obvious that Queen Alvara of the Blade has contributed a lot to Her Royal Highness' Regality and Beauty! :clap:

Your High Holiness,

Allow me to thank you for those most gracious and loving complimentary words!