The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Act on the Warden of Law and Justice

Lo, fellow Patricians,

I'm working on a Bill to codify the powers and functions of the Warden of Law and Justice and your input and ideas are very welcome.

Lady Warden of Law and Justice,

All of me would like to see the power of the Warden of Law and Justice to issue legally binding rulings with the force and stability of law formalized into written law.

All of me would like to see the power of the Warden of Law and Justice to issue legally binding rulings with the force and stability of law formalized into written law.

The same should apply to the power to issue control, ignore, and preventive detention orders.

Absolutely not. Preventative detention is naught but extrajudicial imprisonment under a sugarcoated name, and should be banned posthaste.

Absolutely not. Preventative detention is naught but extrajudicial imprisonment under a sugarcoated name, and should be banned posthaste.

In Stormark preventive detention orders are always subject to (speedy) judicial review at regular intervals.

In Stormark preventive detention orders are always subject to (speedy) judicial review at regular intervals.

And that is the way it was, it is, and will always be!