The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Amendment to the Althingi Submissions Protocol of 17 Vidiland 12

ArmsAlthing2.gif

Amendment to the Althingi Submissions Protocol of 17 Vidiland 12

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, all of me, Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja, Krónjarla of Stormark, Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar, Bloodroyal and Jarla of the Sólareyjar, Law Speaker of the Althing, does by this Instrument, under Article VI of the Third Chapter of the High Law of the High Realm of Stormark, insert a new paragraph into the Althingi Submissions Protocol of the Seventeenth Day of the Month Vidiland of the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm subsequent to the first paragraph of the same. The new paragraph aforesaid shall read:

"Any Althingi Jarl may petition the Law Speaker to be exempted from Step 1, Step 4 or both of the aforementioned steps. The petition aforesaid shall be granted unless it is deemed to be frivolous. Any Althingi Jarl so exempted shall at any time when submitting an item to the Althing state that she or he has been exempted from Step 1, Step 4 or both of the aforesaid."

All of me does by this Instrument also amend Step 2 of the Althingi Submissions Protocol of the Seventeenth Day of the Month Vidiland of the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm so that the Step aforesaid shall read:

Step 2:

The Althingi Jarl shall then, either in the name of the Three Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja, and Idunn, or in the name of the Supreme Goodness, or in the name of the High King, subsequent to having stated her or his name, the House she or he belongs to, and her or his jarlish title, beg leave submit her or his item to the Althing.

Example #1:

Lady Law Speaker, Honourable Jarls,

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.........

Example #2:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.......

Example #3:

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Bill to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration as law:

A Bill

AN ACT TO.......

Example #4:

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

A RESOLUTION CONCERNING.........

Example #5:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

Example #6:

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Resolution to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Resolution

Example #7:

In the name of the Three Ladies Divine, Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, Fulltrui and Sacred Queens of the Good Lands of Valtia Reborn, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

Example #8:

In the name of the Supreme Goodness, from Whom all Authority in the Lands of the Longships Throne is derived, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

Example #9:

In the name of Harald Freyjugjöf the Generous Giver of the House of the Descendants of Freyja of the Ancient Blood of Long Lost Valtia and of the Most Sacred Blood of the Lady of the Vanir before that, Sacred Consort of the Most Gracious and Most Generous Ladies Divine Frigga, Freyja and Idunn, by Conquest, Popular Acclamation and the Indulgence of the said Fulltrui and Sacred Queens, High King of Stormark, Sovereign Lord on all Continents, I, [Name] of the House of [Name of House of the High Realm], [Jarlish Title], do hereby beg leave to submit this Motion to the Most Honourable Jarls in this present Althing assembled for their consideration:

A Motion

A MOTION TO.........

SealoftheAlthing2.png

Issued from the Látálarinrúm this 18th day of Vidiland in the Twelfth Year of the Second Viking Age in the Second Epoch of the High Realm.

Lady Aoife the Celt of the House of the Descendants of Freyja,

Krónjarla of Stormark,

Imperial Chieftainess of the Sólareyjar,

Bloodroyal and Jarla of the Sólareyjar,

Law Speaker of the Althing.