Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Four Years of High Queen Sigrid

People of Stormark and the Borders Beyond!

Pray be adviced that today it is exactly four years ago that the current High Queen Consort, the most awesome Vinlandish Lady Royal Sigrid Magnusdottir the Brave, took Her Imperial Place on High King Harald's side first as His Companion Mortal and several months later as His Wife Mortal.

Permit me to say that Her Majesty has, with Her wit, intelligence, charm, beauty and hard work, truly contributed massively to the Storish Monarchy and has even succeeded to take it higher.

Allow me to express that the People of Stormark are very blessed to have this magnificent Lady Imperial and Royal as their High Queen and Fulltrui and Sacred Queens willing the Twenty-Six Jarldoms will enjoy Her Majesty's presence for many, many decades more!

Let us celebrate High Queen Sigrid now, People of the Land of the Three Sacred Falcons, and do what we Stormarkers always do: enjoy life and have fun!

Lady Sigrid, o Sweet High Queen of Ours,

Allow me to congratulate Your Majesty on this Fourth Anniversary of Yours! :party:

People of Stormark and the Borders Beyond!

Pray be adviced that today it is exactly four years ago that the current High Queen Consort, the most awesome Vinlandish Lady Royal Sigrid Magnusdottir the Brave, took Her Imperial Place on High King Harald's side first as His Companion Mortal and several months later as His Wife Mortal.

Permit me to say that Her Majesty has, with Her wit, intelligence, charm, beauty and hard work, truly contributed massively to the Storish Monarchy and has even succeeded to take it higher.

Allow me to express that the People of Stormark are very blessed to have this magnificent Lady Imperial and Royal as their High Queen and Fulltrui and Sacred Queens willing the Twenty-Six Jarldoms will enjoy Her Majesty's presence for many, many decades more!

Let us celebrate High Queen Sigrid now, People of the Land of the Three Sacred Falcons, and do what we Stormarkers always do: enjoy life and have fun!

Lady Unna,

Thank you for your kind panegyric! It is greatly appreciated, and it's been quite a pleasure serving as your queen. I extend my gratitude as well to the rest of you, you never cease to impress me with your dedication to this kingdom and your knowledge of viking lore! And I'm truly blessed to have such a loving husband like King Harald! Thank you all so much, and I can't believe it's been four years since I joined!