The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Kjolsgard House

293wnzn.jpg

Kjolsgard House is the Official Holiday Residence of the Law Speaker of the Althing. The House is named after Sir Bastinus Sakariasen, the Jarl of Kjolsgard, the Second Law Speaker of the Althing, and is situated in the Traditional District of the Duchy of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations that is known as Highmeadow.

Very nice!!! But Jarl Kjosgard was the second law speaker, who was the first? And are you the third, Lady Imperial Kronjarla?

Very nice!!! But Jarl Kjosgard was the second law speaker, who was the first? And are you the third, Lady Imperial Kronjarla?

Lady Valborg,

Sir Dagfinn Thorvaldsson was the first Law Speaker of the Althing, and Sir Fafnir Dyrason was the third one. All of me is the fourth person to hold the office of Law Speaker of the Althing.

The Tenures of the aforementioned four Law Speakers are:

1. Sir Dagfinn Thorvaldsson: 2002-2004
  2. The Jarl of Kjolsgard: 2004-2005
  3. Sir Fafnir Dyrason: 2005
  4. Lady Aoife the Celt: 2005 - present

Sir Fafnir Dyrason is the shortest serving Law Speaker; he only served a couple of weeks. All of me is the longest serving Law Speaker, serving for more than seven years.

Very nice, and what does the home of the speaker look like while the Athling is in session?

Lady Sigrid, o Sweet High Queen of Ours,

When the Althing is in session all of me resides in the Althingi Hall which is the official residence of the Law Speaker of the Althing. All of me has there some very spacious private apartments called the Chambers of Calmness at mine disposal.

Lady Sigrid, o Sweet High Queen of Ours,

When the Althing is in session all of me resides in the Althingi Hall which is the official residence of the Law Speaker of the Althing. All of me has there some very spacious private apartments called the Chambers of Calmness at mine disposal.

Thank you, good to know!