The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Sýrbyrgi

vmq43d.jpg

Freyjafolk and People of the Borders Beyond,

Pray be adviced that is the ancient stronghold of Sýrbyrgi. It is situated on Cape Love and is the seat of the Jarla of Freyja’s Necklace.

Wow!! What a stronghold the Sýrbyrgi is!! It is of a stunning beauty and also very strong. You are one lucky Jarla to have such a seat, Lady Unna!!

High King Harald, o Sovereign Lord of Ours,

Pray be adviced that I deem myself very privileged to be allowed to live in the Sýrbyrgi!

Lady Sigrid, o Sweet High Queen of Ours,

Allow me to say that I am very much in agreement with You!

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Sýrbyrgi is an amazing fortress, and a very fitting seat for the Jarla of Freyja’s Necklace!

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Sýrbyrgi is an amazing fortress, and a very fitting seat for the Jarla of Freyja’s Necklace!

A Priestess wishes to convey to her Sweet Sister Unna that she is deeply impressed by the Sýrbyrgi!

Sweet Sisters,

Pray be adviced that your expressions of acclaim are superabundantly appreciated!

Allow me to explain to Your Majesty that Sýrbyrgi means Boar Fortress in the Storish language.

Pray be adviced that the stronghold was given this name because the boar is an animal associated with the Lady Freyja as well as an ancient royal symbol.

Allow me to explain to Your Majesty that Sýrbyrgi means Boar Fortress in the Storish language.

Pray be adviced that the stronghold was given this name because the boar is an animal associated with the Lady Freyja as well as an ancient royal symbol.

Lady Unna,

Thank you for the information. It is much appreciated.