The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Freyushavn

Freyjafolk and People of the Borders Beyond,

Pray be adviced that I am of the mind to have the name of the capital of the Jarldom of Freyja's Necklace changed from from Folkvanger to Freyushavn, which means Freyja's Harbour in the Storish language!

Freyjafolk and People of the Borders Beyond,

Pray be adviced that I am of the mind to have the name of the capital of the Jarldom of Freyja's Necklace changed from from Folkvanger to Freyushavn, which means Freyja's Harbour in the Storish language!

Well, the Lady Freyja is the daughter of the Lord Divine Njord who is associated with the sea and seafaring so this is a very fitting choice indeed.

Its a good name but I dont see why we have to change the old name, we could just create a city with this name. Folkvangr was after all the plain over which Freya ruled. It was her plain, her field, her land. Why remove that?? Now she will only own a harbor!! Are you appropriating her field and leaving her with a harbor??? :evil1:

Its a good name but I dont see why we have to change the old name, we could just create a city with this name. Folkvangr was after all the plain over which Freya ruled. It was her plain, her field, her land. Why remove that?? Now she will only own a harbor!! Are you appropriating her field and leaving her with a harbor???

Pray be adviced that Folkvanger is in Asgard and the Lady Freyja did not exactly go there for pleasurable reasons.

A Priestess wishes to know from her Sweet Sister Unna what the Royal City of Freyushavn looks like?

Pray be adviced that Freyushavn is a very beautiful city. I immediately fell in love with it the first time I set foot there as a little girl many moons ago.

Allow me to explain that Freyushavn is stunningly beautiful. It is situated at a bay bearing the name of Holy Bay and built around the Vanadís Temple complex. The city is full of breathtakingly beautiful stone mansions in innumerous colours, and many rivers and canals crisscross its wide straight cobbled streets.