The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Valborg

Wiki

A few months ago when I first visited Stormark there was a good well developed wiki site I loved reading but now it is impossible to access it, it says that the database is gone?? You know i would really like reading more background information because I forget so much and it would be nice to know what the history of this place is.... To better integrate myself into this society of majesty!! ! :beerharald::viking4: :viking4:

Lady Valborg,

I had already noticed this problem with StorWiki and have notified the issue to Dr. Spangle, who is the person who controls the database. We very likely have to wait a couple of weeks because Dr. Spangle nowadays only visits micronations once a month, usually around the first day of the month.

Since you are a Patrician of Stormark now, I could give you access to the new wiki, which for now is private, to which some of the articles of StorWiki has been transferred to.

Since you are a Patrician of Stormark now, I could give you access to the new wiki, which for now is private, to which some of the articles of StorWiki has been transferred to.

Yes please Your majesty!

Yes please Your majesty!

Do you still use the email address with which you registered to Stormark's forum?

Yes Your majesty!

I have sent the invitation to that email address.

Thank you for helping me Your majesty!

You're welcome, Lady Valborg.

Yes Your majesty! It is intereesting. I was very disappointed that there had been no updates since spring. And why, Your majesty, do we keep having it restricted? Thats stupid!!

Yes Your majesty! It is intereesting.

Ah, I see. :loveit:

I was very disappointed that there had been no updates since spring.

Wikis still have to earn their place in the National psyche, so it is not too uncommon for them to have quite long periods of inactivity. For example, the older wiki was dead for the first two years of its existance.

And why, Your majesty, do we keep having it restricted? Thats stupid!!

That is a very potent means against trolls and spambots with which the older wiki, which serves as Stormark's public wiki, is infested.

Of course!! But we could have the same registration rules like now and yet have the wiki open you know it could open up for interest for others to see what our great nation is you know!!

Of course!! But we could have the same registration rules like now and yet have the wiki open you know it could open up for interest for others to see what our great nation is you know!!

Alright. We will do in this due course after some work is done concerning the matter of content.

Did we ever manage to get hold of the old wiki database? I remember a lot of stuff there on Humlebaek and the Heartland jarldoms...

Very unfortunatly, we did not. I had contacted Dr. Spangle about that matter when the old wiki disappeared, but I didn't get a reply.

Very unfortunatly, we did not. I had contacted Dr. Spangle about that matter when the old wiki disappeared, but I didn't get a reply.

What a shame and a waste for Stormark!