The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Lady Ancestors of High Queen Sigrid

LadyAncestorsofHighQueenSigrid.jpg

Lo, Your Majesty!

May I present You with this painting of these Lady Ancestors Royal of Yours? These Ladies Royal are, just like You, from the ancient Vinlandish House Royal known as the House of Hvalveiðar.

They are, from the right to the left, Queen Dagný the Kind, Queen Magnhildr the Good, Queen Margrét the Hard-Ruler, Queen Salbjörg the Wise, Queen Brígiða the Pious, Queen Sæhildr the Strong, Queen Æringunnr the Valiant, and Queen Langlíf the Bold. The former four were petty queens and ruled in their own right, the latter four were consorts to petty kings.

A Priestess thinks that is very obvious from were High Queen Sigrid, in addition to Her Majesty's Valkyrie blood, got Her Regality and Beauty from! :flowers:

Indeed!! :hearts-color:

A Priestess thinks that is very obvious from were High Queen Sigrid, in addition to Her Majesty's Valkyrie blood, got Her Regality and Beauty from! :flowers:

You are very observant, sweet priestess Sigrdrífa. I appreciate your compliments. And thank you Lady Astrid, for finding this delightful painting!

A Priestess wishes to know from Her Majesty whether She has heard tales about these Lady Ancestors of Hers in the Vinlandish Sagas?

Lady Sigrdrífa, these Queenly ancestors of mine are featured prominently in the Vinlandish Sagas; and I've heard and read numerous tales about them.