The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Valborg

Poor, poor island.......

no one cares about you......you have no posts here on the forum.....

I DID SEE YOUR NAME THOUGH!!!! Today actually!! So your not completely alone!!

There was this ambassador from a place I've never heard of who came and said that his country got land on the same island as youu! YOU HAVE A NEIGHBOR!!! A friendly one, I hope!!! We'lll seeee......let's hope no one comes and disturbs the peace.......

You are amazing as well as very caring, Lady Valborg. :)

For a certainty!

Thank you Your majesty, Lady Unna!! But we need to do something.... Operation saving Snaeland!! We cant let the Elwynnians get all honor for ruling the island!!

Thank you Your majesty, Lady Unna!!

You're welcome, Lady Valborg.:)

But we need to do something.... Operation saving Snaeland!!

Cool!! What would you have in mind?

We cant let the Elwynnians get all honor for ruling the island!!

They only own a tiny bit of the island, the dark blue dot with the city called The Dysk on it. The Elwynnese now call it Minâ Dûrtarui. This spot did belong to another country called Gralus but that nation had to give it up because their nation's forum wasn't active enough. They had less than one post a day for a period of three months.

ysland2.png

You're welcome, Lady Valborg. :) Cool!! What would you have in mind? They only own a tiny bit of the island, the dark blue dot with the city called The Dysk on it. The Elwynnese now call it Minâ Dûrtarui. This spot did belong to another country called Gralus but that nation had to give it up because their nation's forum wasn't active enough. They had less than one post a day for a period of three months.

I guess their not bad people if they have an embassy here and come and say hello to us now and then so I guess we shouldn't feel to threatened.....what do you think Your majesty???

But their place on the island is small and we have like 95% of it....and they have plans for their small bit and we have no plans for ours.....thats whats annoying me........

Operation Saving Snaeland or OSS........hmm.........let me think about it and i'll come back to you guys!!