The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Friggjarstjarna

Friggjarstjarna.jpg

Lady Valborg,

Allow me to propose the picture above as the depiction of Friggjarstjarna, the Friggish fishing village that you have chosen as your place of residence. :)

Lady Unnna!! Good friend!! How good it is to see you taking pciturs of this village. I am sorry having to disappoint you but your photographer got his/her bearings wrong. That is Skerriby, in Friggjarstjarna's archipelago. It is an easy mistake to make since Skerriby is the first place you see as you come by your boat to Friggjarstjarna.

Don't worry My lady!! Just continue to those hills in the background, and there, there you will see my village! I will get some pictures to help you navigate!!

But many thanks none the less!! :hearts-color:

Lady Unna!!

Here is an image of Friggjarstjarna. As you can see the buldings in Friggjarstjarna are stone but outside, like in Skerriby, they are often wooden. I sincerely hope that will help you come and visit me!! *hugs*

Also!! Why dont we have any hugging emoticons!? We have emoticons for almos anything else but no hugging :( :( :( :(

Lady Unnna!! Good friend!! How good it is to see you taking pciturs of this village. I am sorry having to disappoint you but your photographer got his/her bearings wrong. That is Skerriby, in Friggjarstjarna's archipelago. It is an easy mistake to make since Skerriby is the first place you see as you come by your boat to Friggjarstjarna.

Don't worry My lady!! Just continue to those hills in the background, and there, there you will see my village! I will get some pictures to help you navigate!!

But many thanks none the less!! :hearts-color:

You are very welcome, Lady Valborg! :)

Oooooooops forgot the image

Lerwick%20Town%20Centre.jpg

Permit me to say that I very much like Friggjarstjarna! :clap::cheers2:

Also!! Why dont we have any hugging emoticons!? We have emoticons for almos anything else but no hugging :( :( :( :(

Lady Valborg,

I will see what I can do about that. :)

There seems to be something wrong with the ability to upload emoticons. I will ask for a support ticket so that IPB staff can figure out what is wrong.