The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Moshe Goltz

Gascony and a Shared Benacia

Highness,

Given that Ashkenatza and Stormark are at present making strides- or rather, leaps and bounds- to improve their bilateral relationship it seems to me fitting that Gascony, as a territory of the High Realm on Benacia, should play an important role in this relationship. Ashkenatza's primary doctrine in her Foreign Affairs has been that of Benacian Stability- one which we have found our Batavian neighbours have been helpful towards and other nations on the continent perhaps less so. Foreign meddling in Benacia threatens to undermine the security hammered out over endless negotiations well into the evening between Ashkenatza and Elwynn- though thankfully and at long last those relations appear to be on the mend- and I believe it would be of interest to my Republic for Gascony to serve as a strategic centre in Benacia for co-operation between my Republic and her friends in Stormark. Ashkenatza took no role in the Gascon War of 2009 yet we feel that the time has come to take a more proactive and constructive approach given that we now have a friend in the Benacian North.

With your blessing, I would aim to work in a special clause in our current drafting of the Ashkenatzi-Stormark Treaty to identify shared areas of interest in the Benacian North, such as economic rights, joint patrols and co-operation of law enforcement, and increased transport links between Lannion and Tsofnhafn. We would also hope to arrange direct flights from Kolmenitzkiy to Lannion and open an Ashkenatzi Consulate in Gascony for the benefit of Ashkenatzi visitors and investors.

We are convinced that a co-ordinated Ashkenatzi-Stormarker strategy in the Benacian North would greatly contribute to the weal and prosperity of all its inhabitants.

Mit Grusn,

Goltz,

Commissar of the Republic

With your blessing, I would aim to work in a special clause in our current drafting of the Ashkenatzi-Stormark Treaty to identify shared areas of interest in the Benacian North, such as economic rights, joint patrols and co-operation of law enforcement, and increased transport links between Lannion and Tsofnhafn. We would also hope to arrange direct flights from Kolmenitzkiy to Lannion and open an Ashkenatzi Consulate in Gascony for the benefit of Ashkenatzi visitors and investors.

Your Excellency,

I wholeheartedly welcome your proposals and you have my blessing to put a clause in the draft treaty to materialize those proposals. I would also like to see that Stormark's other Benacian jarldom, Snæland, would be included in that clause.

The people of Stormark in general and the Gascons in particular will be quite happy that Stormark will work with Ashkenatza on peace, prosperity, security and stability on Benacia because they, especially the Gascons, haven't forgotten the horrors and hardship brought the collapse of Bosworth, the subsequent war, and the pacification thereafter.