The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Musical Instruments

Jarl Ragnar,

Do you play any musical instruments?

Yes, I do! I play piano, guitar and I sing.

Cool!

And now you are on your way to become a rock star? ;)

The only thing what you have to do to become a rock star is to write the hit song which will launch you into stardom.

Just write a song with lyrics dumb, shallow and unimaginative beyond belief, very samey to a lot of stuff out there already. Part of those lyrics should be sung by a tacky bimbo with no vocal talent whatsoever whose singing is so awful that it could be used as a harsh interrogation method on Guantanamo Bay. Add to that an annoying generic electronic beat full of synthesizers and auto-tune that make your ears want to bleed and cry. To promote the song you shoot a shocking music video with, among others, a kindergarten that explodes, potty-mouthed wanna-be gang members on the rampage through an affluent suburb, a banker that gets lynched by angry people who have been foreclosed, a centinarian masturbating herself with her cane, and lots of pointless CGI. And voilà, there is your hit song! ;)

THAT IS A BRILLIANT PLAN. I'll title my new hit single "Boobies and Booties"... "GURL YOU GOT DEM EARFQUAKE BOOBIES, GURL YOU GOT DEM PENDANT BOOBIES"... Billboard Top 40 here we come!

THAT IS A BRILLIANT PLAN. I'll title my new hit single "Boobies and Booties"... "GURL YOU GOT DEM EARFQUAKE BOOBIES, GURL YOU GOT DEM PENDANT BOOBIES"... Billboard Top 40 here we come!

Haha! :lol:

You should be a record executive!

Jarl Ragnar,

I heard you sing the song "Thank you for being awesome” and I got goose bumps. You are blessed with the voice of an angel! You also have a powerful range and one can hear the emotion in your voice when you sing. Chapeau!

Thank you! The actual song is called "Distance (143 Miles)". The name of the album is called "Thank you for being awesome", because it was a single we made available for everyone to download for free when our record label page got to 300 likes. Thank you very much, I am incredibly flattered, haha.

I wrote that song about a long distance relationship that had to end because we couldn't handle the distance any longer. It was a painful experience, needless to say.

A High Priestess wishes to convey that the song by Jarl Ragnar is exuberantly lovely. Much better than what the mainstream record industry passes off as music nowadays. :clap:

The only thing what you have to do to become a rock star is to write the hit song which will launch you into stardom.

Just write a song with lyrics dumb, shallow and unimaginative beyond belief, very samey to a lot of stuff out there already. Part of those lyrics should be sung by a tacky bimbo with no vocal talent whatsoever whose singing is so awful that it could be used as a harsh interrogation method on Guantanamo Bay. Add to that an annoying generic electronic beat full of synthesizers and auto-tune that make your ears want to bleed and cry. To promote the song you shoot a shocking music video with, among others, a kindergarten that explodes, potty-mouthed wanna-be gang members on the rampage through an affluent suburb, a banker that gets lynched by angry people who have been foreclosed, a centinarian masturbating herself with her cane, and lots of pointless CGI. And voilà, there is your hit song! ;)

Jarl Ragnar,

This guy has followed Lady Astrid's advice. ;)

Hahahaha, certainly! Every time I read that formula proposed by Lady Astrid I laugh a but too hard, haha. Classic moment.