The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Gudrun

Declining flock costs Swedish Church 1bn kronor

Good Morning To You, Sir Vali,

That is wonderful that she writes all of her own material herself . . .

Most politicians have speech-writers and such . . .

It is so important that people do have an insight into other politicians motives and how they feel about issues that are relevant to the nation . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Sir Vali,

True . . .

Most politicians shouldn't be in the position that they are in because they don't take their work seriously enough . . .

Their own motives get in the way of productivity . . .

Have a most thoughtful morning . . . forthwith . . .

Yes. But most politicians in Europe are stupid, manipulative and unreliable.

You hit the nail on the head, Sir Vali!! yesyes.gif

Good Evening To You, Your Majesty, And To You, Sir Vali,

A lot of Politicians in America are stupid, manipulative, and unreliable, too . . .

But we still have them here . . .

Why, I can't really say . . .

However, what do I know . . .

But there are a few good Politicans here in America . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Evening To You, Sir Vali,

I suppose it depends upon Your own Personal Point of View as to who is politically corrupt, and who is morally wholesome and upstanding . . .

Even though I have heard and read much unflattering publicity about the Kennedy Family, I am a big fan of theirs . . .

I very much admire the Kennedy Family, and I have read much about their early Immigration from Ireland, and the struggle of the Fitzgeralds and the Kennedys to be accepted by the public . . .

It was quite a saga, to say the least . . .

And they seem to have done their job well . . .

The Kennedy Family will go down in History as one of the most hard-working, conscientious Families that I know . . .

True, there were many unflattering pictures painted of them in books and magazines . . .

Many unkind things were said, true or untrue, I don't know . . .

But, nevertheless, things were said that were not necessarily pleasant to their particular points of view . . .

People seemed upset because they were Irish . . .

Then people were not happy because the Kennedys were Catholic . . .

Then Joe Kennedy, the Family Patriarch, was supposedly involved with illegal liquor sales . . .

Then Joe Kennedy supposedly had Friends who were connected in some Fashion with the Mafia, per se, as in Frank Sinatra, and Sam Giancana . . .

I say, Forget All Of That Nonsense!!! . . .

Joe Kennedy, for what it was worth, was a really, really hard-worker, who supported ( very well, thank you ) nine children and a wife in great, grand style . . .

He really applied himself to his choice of work, and was very, very dedicated to his job . . .

He totally supported President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, his son, in his bid for any Political Position, and was very active in his help for President Kennedy in any way possible . . .

Rose Elizabeth ( Fitzgerald ) Kennedy, Joe's Wife, was equally industrious in her efforts to raise nine children and do the job well . . . She certainly succeeded in that regard . . . Her nine children turned out quite well . . .

Four of Joe and Rose's children died untimely, violent deaths:

Joe Kennedy, Jr. died in an airplane crash during a Military exercise, when his aircraft blew up . . .

Kathleen Kennedy died in an airplane crash when she and her Significant Other were travelling back to England to get married . . .

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, purportedly by Lee Harvey Oswald . . .

Robert Francis Kennedy was assassinated in Los Angeles, California, purportedly by Sirhan Bishara Sirhan . . .

Rosemary Kennedy was mentally challenged all of her life, and lived cloistered in a cottage on the grounds of a Home for Physically and Mentally Challenged Adults . . . Rosemary recently passed away, in January, 2005, at, I believe 84 or 86 years of age . . . She had been very severely mentally challenged as a result of a lobotomy which had been performed on her when she was in her twenties . . .

So, there are four siblings left: Jean Anne, Eunice Mary, Patricia, and Edward Moore ( Ted ) Kennedy . . .

Rose Kennedy instilled in her children this phrase:

To those whom God gives much, He requires much in return . . .

In other words, if You are rich in financial areas, give of yourself, your time, your efforts, to make life better for those around you . . .

Actually, if You are rich in any area of life, this saying applies to You . . .

Give of Yourself, Your Efforts, Your Time, Your Financial Resources, whatever Gift You can give to others, it will be rewarded . . .

The Good Lord sees, and rewards those who help others . . .

If You give of Your Efforts, much will be given back to You . . .

If You give Nothing, then You will be rewarded with whatever that Nothingness is . . .

To those whom God gives much, He requires much in return . . .

That saying is so very appropos in this day and time . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . . .