Kaspar

Petition to the Gulathing

A Petition to the Gulathing

KASPAR SOLEYMÂN ERMO-RA-ARAEZELION

Petitioner

THE HIGH REALM

Respondent

---

To the honourable Gulathing, a petition made by the hand of Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion, that:

1. I, a citizen of the Kingdom of Sangun, Riskai and the Idunn Isles and of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, be recognized as an associated Patrician of the High Realm with all rights and obligations pertaining to Patricians of the High Realm.

2. I, being the legal heir of HIH Daniel Goodheart of Nidaros-Volsdame, be granted the estate of the late Prince in the High Realm.

As evidence, I submit:

The Decree of January 31, 2012, by Her Eminent Majesty the King of Sangun, Riskai and Idunn Isles, of my naturalization to the Kingdom of Sangun, Riskai and the Idunn Isles.

The Treaty of Idunnsborg

All citizens of the Kingdom of Sangun' date=' Riskai and the Idunn Isles in the degree of Peer or Knight, who have held citizenship in the said degree for more than thirty days and are of age and in good standing with the High Realm of Stormark, shall be deemed to be Associated Patricians of the High Realm and shall enjoy all rights and obligations pertaining to Patricians of the said High Realm for as long as they retain citizenship in the degree of Peer or Knight.[/quote']

The Law Speaker's copy of the Last Will and Testament of the late Daniel of the House of Nidaros (deposited with the Supreme Court of Babkha), specifically:

Upon my death' date=' I grant my estate in Stormark to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion. It is my wish that he be afforded the same respect and honour as I have in Stormark. [...']

Humbly submitted.

Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion,

It has pleased the Gulathing to accept your petition. A hearing on this matter will commence this Sunday.