The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Bjarngeir

Long Time No Chat

How is everyone doing as of late? I feel like we haven't gotten around to doing much as of late within the House itself. I know I have been super busy here lately. What's new all?

I must confess that I've been distracted by other things, both micronationally and macronationally. Mind you, I don't think I'm alone in this- I can't remember the last time Stormark was so quiet!

But we should definitely try to get some things going here...I think it might be good for the High Realm if we developed Nidarosian culture as a 'counterweight' and alternative to the Vanic elements.

I have been spending a lot of time lately on the new wiki, being quite busy with transferring articles from the old wiki to new wiki as well as writing new ones.

I have been spending a lot of time lately on the new wiki, being quite busy with transferring articles from the old wiki to new wiki as well as writing new ones.

You indeed have been on quite a writing spree, especially concerning articles about the Ancient Ways.

Doing wiki work is a lot of fun and quite addictive!

Well, you really wrote some great stuff. I have really enjoyed it and I think the readers will have too. That is, those wiki members who can read all of it.

Well, that is one of the big advantages of the new wiki. One can customize its permissions even up to the individual member. :)

Well, that is one of the big advantages of the new wiki. One can customize its permissions even up to the individual member. :)

That's the way I like it!