The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Last Will and Testament of Daniel of Nidaros

Lady Law Speaker,

I hereby make you aware of my final will and testament whose original is deposited with the Supreme Court of Babkha.

A copy of this will is as follows:

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

I am Daniel (Dâniyal), Prince of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, Emir of Sathrati, Count Shishin in Sangun, Blood-Royal of Humlebæk and of the Sólareyjar, and of the line of Andelarion, of Arsalâni, of Kalirion, of Tårbæk and of Nidaros, and heir to Rashid Ayreon of Babkha and Shireroth, being of sound mind and not acting under any duress or influence, do hereby make, publish, and declare this document to be my Last Will and Testament, and do hereby revoke any and all other wills and codicils heretofore made by me.

ARTICLE THE FIRST:

I direct that and expenses of my last illness, funeral, and burial, be paid as soon after my death as may be reasonably convenient.

ARTICLE THE SECOND:

Upon my death, it is my wish that my body and essence undergo the traditional Hurmu funeral rites in Lake Anseth. It is my wish that delegations from countries I hold dear be invited, especially from, in alphabetical order, Amokolia, Babkha, Elwynn, Hurmu, Sangun, Shireroth and Stormark.

ARTICLE THE THIRD:

Eura

Upon my death, I grant my estate in Eura to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion. It is my wish that he succeed me as Emir of Sathrati with all the rights and privileges thereunto appertaining, in the same way I succeeded Rashid (of blessed memory) as Emir of Sathrati when he died so tragically in the River Elwynn.

ARTICLE THE FOURTH:

Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu

Upon my death, I grant my estate in Elwynn, in Amokolia and in Hurmu to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion. It is my wish that he be afforded the same respect and honour as I have in Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu.

ARTICLE THE FIFTH:

Sangun, Riskai and the Idunn Isles

Upon my death, I grant my estate in Sangun, Riskai and the Idunn Isles to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion. It is my wish that he be afforded the same respect and honour as I have in Sangun, Riskai and the Idunn Isles.

ARTICLE THE SIXTH:

Stormark

Upon my death, I grant my estate in Stormark to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion. It is my wish that he be afforded the same respect and honour as I have in Stormark.

It is my wish that Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion be recognized as a member of the House of Nidaros.

ARTICLE THE SEVENTH:

MCS

Upon my death, I wish that Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion succeed me in my position with the Micronational Cartography Society.

ARTICLE THE EIGHTH

ALEXANDRIA

Upon my death, I grant my estate in Alexandria to Doctor Spraki Krumsson of Geneva.

ARTICLE THE NINTH

ALL OTHER JURISDICTIONS

Upon my death, I grant my estate in any other jurisdiction on Micras to Kaspar Soleymân Ermo-ra-Araezelion.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, Daniel, Prince of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, Emir of Sathrati, Count Shishin in Sangun, Blood-Royal of Humlebæk and of the Sólareyjar, and of the line of Andelarion, of Arsalâni, of Kalirion, of Tårbæk and of Nidaros, and heir to Rashid Ayreon of Babkha and Shireroth, being the Testator, do affix my signature this ninth day of Bahman, 1390, corresponding to the twelfth day of Gevraderr, 10DA, corresponding to the tenth day of Valaheim of the 11th year of second Viking Age, corresponding to the second day of Mo'lluk, 4558 ab sectora condita (29 January 2012) and that I sign this in the City of Riyan:

[signature]

WE, THE WITNESSES CONFIRM that the Testator, Daniel, Prince of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu, Emir of Sathrati, Count Shishin in Sangun, Blood-Royal of Humlebæk and of the Sólareyjar, and of the line of Andelarion, of Arsalâni, of Kalirion, of Tårbæk and of Nidaros, and heir to Rashid Ayreon of Babkha and Shireroth, has signed this final Will and Testament today in our presence in Riyan. We confirm this through signing this, immediately after the Testator's signature, and affix our signatures here:

[signatures]

Bahar Arjmand

(of Raspur)

Mohammed Piruzfar

(of Riyan)

Shirin Mollagholipour

(of Riyan)

Kjartan Olavsson

(of Huyenkula)

Jonas Dûgu

(of Eliria)

Kare Malexander