Sign in to follow this  
Sadamara Aptrgangr

Count Shishin, your attention please!

Will you be updating your persona here as well as in Bastion? If so, would you like your new persona to inherit your titles?

I ask this because I would like to 'promote' you to a higher peerage rank, as a small token of appreciation for your considerable efforts here (not least all that translation work!); it was going to be a surprise but your announcement has forced me to reveal my plans!

Eek! Sorry, I must have missed this topic!

Yes, my new identity will be all over the place! :D

The new character will be known as Kaspar Ermo-ra-Araezelion.

AND MANY THANKS FOR YOUR THIS FUTURE HONOUR!

Welcome, Kaspar!

As the designated legal heir of Count Shishin, you are eligible for citizenship in both the Kingdom of Sangun and the Kingdom of Riskai in the degree of Knight; should Count Shishin predecease you, you shall inherit his peerage dignity and receive citizenship in the associated degree.

(Note: I'm assuming that Daniel is currently still alive; at least I've seen nothing to the contrary...)

AND MANY THANKS FOR YOUR THIS FUTURE HONOUR!

Oh, I think you deserve it... ;)

Your Eminent Majesty *bows* It is an honour to be received by you! How do I apply for knighly citizenship?

(Daniel is still alive, I assure you!)

BTW, would you think that the Sangunese version of my name (signature) would be correct?

To apply for citizenship, you simply need to submit a formal declaration of intent...

Your signature- Kasuparu Soreimaan Erumoraaraezerion -appears to be transliterated correctly. However the name order, whilst perfectly acceptable for a foreigner, would be considered unusual for a citizen: Erumoraaraezerion Kasuparu Soreimaan might fit better. (Note: this is a Sangunese convention rather than a Japanese one.)