Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Fellow Jarls: Name Your Swords of Valtian steel

Fellow Jarls,

Having a sword of Valtian steel is more or less obligatory to the station as a Jarl of the High Realm. Please provide me with the names of your Valtian steel swords.

The sword of the office of the Frostar Jarl is known as Spegill or Mirror. The sword is said to only serve a master who uses it for good, for the protection of their people. Any man or woman who uses Spegill to murder or for unjustified vengeance is, by tradition, doomed to die by the very sword they killed with.

The Duchy of Port Chloe and The Providence Plantations has a sword of great renown called "Soulrend". It is imbued with special magics and is so powerful that it remains in a vault guarded night and day by elite members of my household guard. It was once prophesied that when the time came for the sword to be taken up again in defense of the people, it would emit an eerie violet-colored glow, and that only a person of royal blood and pure heart would be able to wield it.

The Valtian steel sword of the Jarla of Freyja's Necklace is called Leathal Lady. It used to be the sword of state of the kings of Yrjar.

The Humlebæk Island sword is known as Tåresværdet (Sword of Tears) while the one for the Vaan Aujoen is known as Chrimeiz (icicle) or Eizsvert.

:)

The sword of the Rose Cape is called Iron Thorn.

Worshipful Sister Sigrdrífa,

What is the name of the Valtian steel sword of the Jarla of the Idunn Isles?

Worshipful Sister Sigrdrífa,

What is the name of the Valtian steel sword of the Jarla of the Idunn Isles?

A High Priestess wishes to convey to her Sweet Sister Astrid that the Valtian steel sword of the Jarla of the Apple Orchard Jarldom is known as Maiden's Wrath.

I invoke "more or less" and declare that my jarlish sword is in fact a psychic katana, known as the Dragon's Claw. This has the additional benefit that, if someone other than me gets hold of the base, it's useless :3