The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  

Prince Bjarngeir,

Do you have any siblings?

Nope, I'm an only child.

Do you have any cousins?

I have a lot of cousins. Haven't met most of them actually.

How many of your cousins have you met?

No idea. lol I have quite a few.

I smell a source for new Patricians of Stormark. Wouldn't you like more Jarls in your family? ;)

Haha um well most of my cousins are no where near my age. Out of the ones that are I am only close to one and she's in Med School so I would tend to doubt that she'd get into micronations in any way. lol

Haha um well most of my cousins are no where near my age. Out of the ones that are I am only close to one and she's in Med School so I would tend to doubt that she'd get into micronations in any way. lol

What a pity!! The Imperial Household happens to be in need of a Private Physician to serve as Lady Medical. Would your cousin be swayed if I beg well? ;)

Prince Bjarngeir,

Are those cousins younger or older than you? Does that cousin of yours who is in medical school live in Louisiana as well? How often do you talk to her?

The ones I'm not close to? Both. The cousin I'm close to? She's 5-6 years older than me, and usually about once a week via texting.

What a pity!! The Imperial Household happens to be in need of a Private Physician to serve as Lady Medical. Would your cousin be swayed if I beg well? wink.gif

Prince Bjarngeir's cousin would only be swayed to join Stormark if you could provide her with a Harvard Medical School scholarship. ;)