The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

A Record to Break for Frostarike

Prince Bjarngeir,

When are you as Jarl of Frostarike going to attempt to break this record? ;)

I was of the opinion that Frostarike was a very cold place? haha wouldn't this be troubling for the women of the Jarldom? lol

I was of the opinion that Frostarike was a very cold place? haha wouldn't this be troubling for the women of the Jarldom? lol

What about the climate coastal areas being milder due to the presence of a powerful, warm, and swift ocean current like the Gulf Stream?

In that case the women of the Jarldom would, of course, be wearing skin-colored long sleeved thermal body stockings under their bikinis. ;)

Haha it would somehow take the point out of wearing a Bikini though, would it not? ^_^

Then the women of the Jarldom would only be wearing their bikinis in the bikini parade world record attempt and those women being very patriotic they are willing to suffer for the glory of their Jarl. ;)

Then the women of the Jarldom would only be wearing their bikinis in the bikini parade world record attempt and those women being very patriotic they are willing to suffer for the glory of their Jarl. ;)

Or they could hold the bikini parade at the private beach of the Auschwert Palace and Estate where the climate is much milder. ;)