The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

For Prince Bjarngeir: Babes from Louisiana

I don't think that Prince Bjarngeir would draw his future wife from these freak shows.

Indeed. He could do light years better for he is (almost) perfect. He is strong, smart, well read, can & will do anything, tender, and totally adores the women in his life. :clap:

The only thing that could make him better is if he was freak'n wealthy beyond words. ;)

Haha aw, thank you Lady Astrid.

Um, as for the question none of the above. Call me old fashioned but I'd actually like to meet my future wife in person and court/date her.

Um, as for the question none of the above. Call me old fashioned but I'd actually like to meet my future wife in person and court/date her.

Can I send that filthy rich heiress from Baton Rouge your way now? ;)

Haha aw, thank you Lady Astrid.

You're welcome.

Do you know when and when your parents met for the first time?

You're welcome.

Do you know when and when your parents met for the first time?

Umm my Aunt was married to a coworker of my Dad's and so they went on a blind/double date in '79 I do believe!

Umm my Aunt was married to a coworker of my Dad's and so they went on a blind/double date in '79 I do believe!

Was it love at first sight? Or was your father's road to your mother's heart a long route of hardship, dispair and humiliation? ;)

What about looking out of state? There is a young woman called Amanda Knox and she is returning to her home town Seattle after an extended stay in Italy. She has indicated that she wants to get married. Perhaps you could court/date her. ;)

What about looking out of state? There is a young woman called Amanda Knox and she is returning to her home town Seattle after an extended stay in Italy. She has indicated that she wants to get married. Perhaps you could court/date her. ;)

Haha! :lol: