Sign in to follow this  

Prince Bjarngeir,

How was church today?

Prince Bjarngeir,

Do you attend church every week?

Prince Bjarngeir,

Did you attend church today?

Prince Bjarngeir,

Have you ever spoken to/addressed your church during a service?

I've done something like that in the youth, not in the main morning service though.

Would you once like to address the main morning service?

Prince Bjarngeir,

How was church today?

We didn't go, my Mom felt sick. She's feeling better today though. :)

She felt better after you assured her that you wouldn't force her to take part in the Frostarike Bikini Parade? ;)

On a more serious note, does your family have good health insurance?

Um I guess it comes down to your own personal definition of "good" I suppose. My Dad works for the state so whatever the state is using at any given time is what we have, and thus why our health insurance changes every 2-3 years give or take. It is better than some for sure but it still has some problems definitely. But I can't complain too much I suppose, lol.

Um I guess it comes down to your own personal definition of "good" I suppose. My Dad works for the state so whatever the state is using at any given time is what we have, and thus why our health insurance changes every 2-3 years give or take. It is better than some for sure but it still has some problems definitely. But I can't complain too much I suppose, lol.

So how was your mom today?

Fine! It's just that the seasons are changing over here and October is generally when everyone seems to get sick over here.

Fine! It's just that the seasons are changing over here and October is generally when everyone seems to get sick over here.

What about your g-maw? And what about you?

Prince Bjarngeir,

How was church today?

Haha, I went to church today! :)

Why did you go there today?

Because it's Sunday?

Haha! I have recently moved to the town I grew up in, and was invited to attend my childhood's church. I was received by many hugs and smiles; I knew that the congregation had repeatedly prayed for me when I struggled with my health. So I thought I'd give them a hello, give them my thanks, and attend the service there. It was a great feeling being there again.

I wouldn't call myself a follower of Christ today, but I do love that congegation, its people and its community spirit. They are a part of my family and that church is my spiritual home. It was good being there and will certainly go there next Sunday, too.

Ah! A very wholesome experience for you then! :)

Does that congregation belong to the Swedish Church?

No, it does not. I've never been a member of the Church of Sweden and neither has any member of my immediate family.

It actually belongs, so far anyway, to the American Methodist Movement, as part of the Methodist Church in Sweden, itself an autonomous "province" of the United Methodist Church. However, that will change now, as the Methodist Church in Sweden has applied for leaving the UMC and has, due to low membership numbers, decided to merge with two other Swedish "free churches" (ie non-Luthern Churches), the Baptist Union and the Mission Covenant Church (itself a reformed church) into a new church, having the project name Common Future.

What the future will tell, we'll see...

No, it does not. I've never been a member of the Church of Sweden and neither has any member of my immediate family.

It actually belongs, so far anyway, to the American Methodist Movement, as part of the Methodist Church in Sweden, itself an autonomous "province" of the United Methodist Church. However, that will change now, as the Methodist Church in Sweden has applied for leaving the UMC and has, due to low membership numbers, decided to merge with two other Swedish "free churches" (ie non-Luthern Churches), the Baptist Union and the Mission Covenant Church (itself a reformed church) into a new church, having the project name Common Future.

What the future will tell, we'll see...

You might get a job out of this merger.