The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Astrid

Coat of Arms of the Duchy of Gascony and the Ancient Marches

Does the Duchy of Gascony and the Ancient Marches have a coat of arms?

No, it hasn't yet (as far as I know). But I'm planning to introduce one in the near future (together with some of my plans to strengthen the position of the Catologian Church, which includes Gascony). :)

No, it hasn't yet (as far as I know). But I'm planning to introduce one in the near future (together with some of my plans to strengthen the position of the Catologian Church, which includes Gascony). :)

Gascony used to use the coat of arms of the macronational Gascony.

Incidentally, the macronational dukes of Gascony has this coat of arms

545px-Blason_province_fr_Gascogne.svg.png

In the coat of arms of Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda of Batavia, the first corner seems to correspond with the Batavian duchy of Gascony (Gasconje), and even the two smallest fields in the upper part of her coat of arms seem also to correspond with Gascony (the Storish one? the micronational one?) hmmmm....

Wapenschild_Franzi-Ferdinanda.png

Incidentally, the macronational dukes of Gascony has this coat of arms

That is indeed the coat of arms I wanted to use for Storish Gascony.

In the coat of arms of Queen Fränzi-Ferdinanda of Batavia, the first corner seems to correspond with the Batavian duchy of Gascony (Gasconje), and even the two smallest fields in the upper part of her coat of arms seem also to correspond with Gascony (the Storish one? the micronational one?) hmmmm....

The left smallest field in the upper part of her coat of arms is the coat of arms of her Ravarian Duchy of Levensburg, the right smallest field in the upper part of her coat of arms is the coat of arms representing Storish Gascony.