The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  

Welcome to the Stormarkian Reform Temple

As Chief Rabbi of the Stormarkian Reform Temple, I should like to welcome you to the Temple. If you are of the faith, curious or in need, or doors and our arms are open for you.

May G-d comfort and sustain you among us, the other mourners for Zion and Jerusalem.

As chief representitive of the United Church of Stormark,

I would like to welcome this institution to Stormark. Although i am a staunch Roman Catholic, I acknoledge the great contributions of the Hebrew Faith, to both Christianity, and society (And I suppose Jesus of Nazereth was quite a contribution!) I wish you warm welcome and good luck.

Good Evening To You, My Dear Anne-Marie,

Please allow me to wish You a warm welcome as You introduce Your Hebrew Faith to this Great Nation of Stormark . . .

I am a firm believer in the fact that all faiths must be given the equal opportunity to become known to residents of a Nation, so that everyone may have the equal opportunity to practice his or her own faith according to their own conscience . . .

May You have continued success in Your hours of study and contemplation in Your Place of Worship . . .

May You also bring Your message of Faith to those who would need to be enlightened . . .

Have a most thoughtful evening . . . forthwith . ..