The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Greco-Romans

Jarl Galinn,

Are there also any Greco-Romans in Sicilia?

Indeed there are. Essentially, the make-up of Sicilia is something like a blend between a majority native Italian population, remnants of Greek settlers, a few descendants of Arab invaders, and, of course, the descendants of Normans. My idea is to give them all unique names and identities, so that we can have a truly Micran history, rather than shabby historical rip-offs.

Indeed there are. Essentially, the make-up of Sicilia is something like a blend between a majority native Italian population, remnants of Greek settlers, a few descendants of Arab invaders, and, of course, the descendants of Normans. My idea is to give them all unique names and identities, so that we can have a truly Micran history, rather than shabby historical rip-offs.

Jarl Galinn,

That is an excellent idea indeed. I have quite similar plans for the Sólareyjar.

Jarl Galinn,

The Sólareyjar has a minority of Greco-Romans in the south of the main island. Is it alright with you that they migrated, for various reasons, from Silicia to the Sólareyjar?

These are some names I have found to use as alternates for macro-historical names:

Italians = Sicilians, Siceliotes, Volcians, Vestinis

Greeks = Larissans, Aetolians, Helonians

Arabs = Awazis, Ghamids, Ghaniyans

These are some names I have found to use as alternates for macro-historical names:

Italians = Sicilians, Siceliotes, Volcians, Vestinis

Greeks = Larissans, Aetolians, Helonians

Arabs = Awazis, Ghamids, Ghaniyans

Very well done!