The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Letter of Aniara: On Gascony and Jonas Windsor

aniara.png

FIRST LETTER OF ANIARA

On Gascony and the Ancient Marches and Jonas Windsor, its Jarl

To all and sundry whom this letter shall reach, greetings:

Earlier today did Jonas Windsor express his desire to let his jarldom, Gascony and the Ancient Marches, beunder the jurisdiction of the House of Aniara. I have long known Jonas and have long entertained respect for him, his look on the world and the fruits of his work. There is no reason for his jarldom not do be subjugated the laws of Aniara.

Jonas did in his expression of desire imply adoption into the house; I am however uncertain on the merits of this implication and would there reserve myself from adopting him into the house until such day he unequivocally expresses such desire.

Accordingly, it is hereby decided, with immediate effect, that:

Et

Gascony and the Ancient Marches is hereby subjugated the laws of Aniara and is an equal jarldom of the union of jarldoms that comprises this House.

Två

Jonas Windsor, the Jarl of Gascony and the Ancient Marches, may without hindrance be adopted into the House of Aniara, to be a full member of Aniara with full protection and rights that membership of the House entails, should he only express such desire. He would then have the right to have the followinng style "
Jonas Windsor of Aniara, the Jarl of Gascony and the Ancient Marches
".

Done at Folkvanger, Monday 3 Gladsheim IX.

daniel.png

Thank You, My Lord. I will let some time pass to think about getting full membership or not. Nonetheless, thanks for helping me to feel welcome. :)