The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Gudrun

Daniel i Aniare!

Aw, thanks!

Well, there's been happening a lot lately. I joined Föreningen Norden (the Nordic Association of Sweden) and do a lot of work with the Liberal Party and its youth association here in my home county. So it's fun. But health isn't that good, but I hope it will get better.

How have you been?

As you may know I have another micronational character which quite recently has taken up a new job. Due to the quite demanding nature of this job I won't be able to pay as much attention to my Jarldom, the Jarldom of Freyja's Necklace, as I would like to. I therefore started to look for a successor and made a list of possible successors. My number one candidate for succession was, however, at the not eligible. To my great joy I just discovered that he will be eligible shortly.

And guess who my number one candidate for succession to the Brísingamen Throne is?

My top choice for succeeding me to the Brísingamen Throne is, of course, you. So you would you be willing to become Jarl of Freyja's Necklace after you have become a Citizen of Stormark?