The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Is this really right?

Many of the laws that are in force of Stormark came after the death of Hervör. So how can she tell about the laws that come AFTER her death?

That is a bit anachronistic.

I will mostly be working on fault-finding and playing the devil's advocate here... You must also remember that the High Law is supreme, so nothing will go against that: trust me, I'll shout out loud then!

A fair point, indeed. But, we've changed a lot of things after the fact and have embedded them into Stormarkian history. I reasonable historical licence is part and parcel a pillar of micronationalism.

I am torn. While I agree that some historical licence must be taken, I don't udnerstand how we can explain it in good form to the narrative of Stormark.

That has been taken into account. That's why certain Articles of the Hervörsgatabók about matters that High Queen Hervör really couldn't have known about are being dealt with by High Queen Sigrid.

I will mostly be working on fault-finding and playing the devil's advocate here... You must also remember that the High Law is supreme, so nothing will go against that: trust me, I'll shout out loud then!

That is just what we need! :thumbsup:

That is just what we need! :thumbsup:

Indeed! Go for it, Daniel!

When did High Queen Hervör die?

Before Asa the Beloved became High Queen, so that would mean before December 2004.

Before Asa the Beloved became High Queen, so that would mean before December 2004.

That is indeed correct.

Sign in to follow this