The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Althingi Seat Notification Thread

Jarl Jor,

All of me, Lady Aoife the Celt, Law Speaker of the Althing, hereby officially notes your assumption of a seat in the Althing.

Jarl Vilhjálm,

All of me, Lady Aoife the Celt, Law Speaker of the Althing, hereby officially notes your assumption of a seat in the Althing.

I, Johann Granssson, of the Houssse of Nidarosss, Nágajarl of Frossstarike, do by that title and by thessse presssentsss announccce my intent, in accordanccce with Subarticle 1© of the Althing Ssstatute, to asssume a ssseat in Althing.

Your Imperial Highness,

Jarla Noor,

Name: Ærinndís des Vinandy of Ettlingar Freyu, Imperial Chieftainess of Port Chloe and the Providence Plantations, Storjarla of Stormark, Lady Imperial on All Continents, Queen Dowager of Batavia, Archduchess of ’s Koningenwaarde, Countess of Dasburgh, Countess of Vinandy, Baroness of Ammerswoude and by de Loet, Baroness of Bergkirche

House: Ettlingar Freyu

Eligibility: Jarla of Snæland

Jarla Ærinndís,