The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Reporting In

Who will the appointed members of the Hervörsgatabók Committee be?

I'm still thinking about that matter.

Where is Daniel Marzhaanenai when you need him? ;)

Seriously though, Lady Astrid, you and Daniel did a great job on the new High Law.

Thank you, Lady Aoife. :)

Working with Daniel on the new constitution was very much a pleasure indeed.

Uhm... hi?

Would you mind assisting us with codifying and creating the Hervörsgatabók in the same manner as you assisted with codifying and creating the new High Law?

Lady Law Speaker,

I would like to thank you and the members of this committee for speaking so well of me; I am honoured to be considered a member of the committee. I shall do my best, but I believe it will not amount to as much as I did during the constitutional convention, but I would still, this committee willing, assist in whatever way I can to make a code of law for the High Realm of Stormark.

Lady Law Speaker,

I would like to thank you and the members of this committee for speaking so well of me; I am honoured to be considered a member of the committee. I shall do my best, but I believe it will not amount to as much as I did during the constitutional convention, but I would still, this committee willing, assist in whatever way I can to make a code of law for the High Realm of Stormark.

* Gives Daniel a warm hug. *

You're welcome and hank you very much for your participation.

Sign in to follow this