The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Instrument of Resignation

farewekk.png

For many years have I been part of the nation of Stormark. I have been active in government, in Althing and in cultural development. It is with a heavy heart I must leave. Due to laws elsewhere and my restless soul, I must follow my heart and endeavour to shores for me anew. I must, I must, and I must. There is a calling in my heart...

I hereby leave the patriarchate of Farewell in the hands of Ragnar Brunnketilsson as the same time it is my wish that I will be succeeded in the jarldom by my noble friend Gudrun Eriksdottir.

Be it such as it is written.

daniel.png

Wednesday 23 Himinbjorg 9.

Daniel Farewell,

I'm deeply honoured and touched that you, my dear friend, that you wish to leave the Jarlship of Freyja's Necklace to me and will gladly accept it if the High King in the High Council of the realm wish to grant it to me.

I do hereby, however, resign my membership in the House of Farewell since your presence was the main reason for me taking up membership in this House of the Realm. I wish you well and hope that you visit Stormark as often as your other duties may permit.

Lady Gudrun,

I will put a proposed Order in Council on this matter before the High Council of the Realm.