The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Unna

Avatars of the Members of the House of Vanadís

offeringlady.gif

Avatars of the Members of the House of Vanadís

1. It shall be expected that avatars of the female members of the House of Vanadís shall depict the Lady Freyja as she is: a gorgeous, strong, sexy goddess. Their avatars may, however, also depict deities serving the Lady of the Vanir such as her assistants and Valkyries.

2. It shall be expected that avatars of the male members of the House of Vanadís shall depict Freyja's companion Thor, her husband Od before he disappeared or a male Viking follower of the Lady Freyja.

Signed,

unnasig.png

Lady Unna of Skálavík,
Head of the House of Vanadís,
Jarla of the Sólareyjar.

Jarla Unna,

Does my avatar do?

Yes, it is a very fitting avater! So no need to change it! :thumbsup:

As you may have noticed I have changed my avatar, in accordance with the provisions of the legal document in the first post, to an image of the Lady Freyja. In this image she is casting a spell.

As you may have noticed I have changed my avatar, in accordance with the provisions of the legal document in the first post, to an image of the Lady Freyja. In this image she is casting a spell.

A very fitting avatar indeed since the Lady Freyja is the Mistress of Seidr, a powerful form of magic. She can predict the future, cast spells to influence the world around her, and learn hidden secrets by arcane means. The Lady of the Vanir's magical powers rival her phenomenal beauty.

A very fitting avatar indeed since the Lady Freyja is the Mistress of Seidr, a powerful form of magic. She can predict the future, cast spells to influence the world around her, and learn hidden secrets by arcane means. The Lady of the Vanir's magical powers rival her phenomenal beauty.

I'm glad you like it. :)

I'm glad you like it. :)

On second thought, I find your avatar too risqué so my angry mob of Valkyries armed with pitchforks, swords and torches is on its way. ;)

Seriously though, your avatar is very much in context for it is a beautiful, classy and tasteful piece of art honouring the Lady Freyja. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, your avatar is very much in context for it is a beautiful, classy and tasteful piece of art honouring the Lady Freyja. :thumbsup:

Well said! :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity. Have you discussed your new avatar with High King Harald?

Yes, I have. And he had no issues with it. High King Harald actually helped me with creating this image as my avatar by resizing it so that it can be used on this forum. He also changed its file type so that it will load faster.

Thank you, High King Harald! :thumbsup:

Thank you, High King Harald! :thumbsup:

You're most welcome, Lady Unna. Just part of my job as High King, eh? ;)

I have also gotten myself a new avatar. It is a traditional depiction of Freyja with her falcon cloak, Brísingamen, and a spear.

It is quite a nice image indeed. Freyja looks very happy and friendly.

This image of the Lady Freyja brought a smile on my face. :)

Yes, thank you for the suggestion darling! :emperor:

You are very welcome, darling! :)

And done, what do you think?

Your Majesty,

A very fitting avatar indeed! :thumbsup:

Is Larry Ellmore your favourite fantasy artist?

May I ask why?

He does great battle sequences, as well as fantasy adventures. He's also at drawing males as well as females, whereas Mr. Ellmore is more talented at drawing women.