The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Althingi Seat Notification Thread

Citizens of Stormark belonging to a House of the Realm may in this thread notify the Law Speaker of their assumption of a seat in the Althing. Please state your name and the House of the Realm you belong to.

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Harald Thorstein the Generous Giver, a Citizen of Stormark, Head of the Imperial House of Etllingar Freyu, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Your Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty,

I, Lady Aoife the Celt, Law Speaker of the Althing, hereby officially note your assumption of a seat in the Althing.

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Astrid Sólareyjarsdottir, a Citizen of Stormark, a member of the House of Vanadís, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Lady Astrid Sólareyjarsdottir,

I, Lady Aoife the Celt, Law Speaker of the Althing, hereby officially note your assumption of a seat in the Althing.

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Sigrdrífa the Valkyrie, a Citizen of Stormark, a member of the House of Vanadís, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Sigrdrífa the Valkyrie,

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Unna of Skálavík, a Citizen of Stormark, Head of the House of Vanadís, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Jarla Unna,

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Galinn Karisson, a Citizen of Stormark, Head of the House of Leirvik, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Hear me, Law Speaker! I am Daniel. I have come to notify you on my assumption of the Farewell seat in the Althing.

Jarl Daniel,

Lady Law Speaker,

Let it be known throughout the Lands of Stormark that I, Gellir Strongthews, a Citizen of Stormark, a member of the House of Leirvik, have come to notify you of my assumption of a Seat in the Althing.

Gellir Strongthews,