The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  

The Feast Day of The Viking Emperor Harald

The following communication was sent from this office to the private office of the Emperor;

TO : HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, THE EMPEROR

Your Imperial Majesty,

Furthur to our discussion with regard to a Grand Ball, I should like to put forward the first draft of the itinerary.

I would suggest that the selected day be known as The Feast Day of the Emperor Harald.

Your Devoted Cousin,

Anne-Marie

-------------------------------------------------

The Feast Day of The Viking Emperor Harald

At 9am, a Carriage Tour will take place through a selected route. The tour will consist of 5 carriages;

Carriage One : His Imperial Majesty, The Viking Emperor

Carriage Two : His Majesty, The King of Sangun

Carriage Three: Her Majesty, The Queen of Celtica

Carriage Four : His Majesty, The King of Treisenberg

Carriage Five : His Holiness, Pope Camillus of Nidaros

At 11am, The Viking Emperor will lead a walkabout through a selected route and will meet members of the public.

At 12pm, The Viking Emperor will take Lunch at The Feast Hall.

At 2pm, The Viking Emperor will be guest of honour at Odin Lake, where a Service of Thanksgiving will be held, presided over by His Holiness, The Pope.

At 3pm, The Viking Emperor will return to The Imperial Hall and will recieve guests for the evening's festivities.

At 6pm, The Viking Emperor will be guest of honour at a Classical Concert held at The Imperial Theatre Hall.

At 8pm, The Viking Emperor will host a banquet at The Feast Hall

At 10pm, There will be dancing and entertainment provided by His Imperial Majesty's Household Quartet

At 11pm, The Viking Emperor will appear on the balcony of the Feast Hall

At 11.15pm, a Fireworks display will take place

At 12am, a 100 gun salute will be fired in honour of His Imperial Majesty

Guest Lists and Programmes will be released upon His Imperial Majesty's Approval of this draft.

----------------------------------

This Document has been sent for the attention of His Imperial Majesty from the Lady Marshal of the Court. Although released into the public domain, it is worth noting that this itinerary may not be used and may be edited in any way His Imperial Majesty commands the Lady Marshal to do so.

The following communication was sent from Our Private Office to the Office of the Lady Marshal of the Court;

TO : THE LADY MARSHAL OF THE COURT

Lady Anne-Marie,

We do hereby inform you that We have approved the draft of the itinerary.

We do hereby also inform you that the selected day already has an official name. The said day is known within Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire as Rejoicing the Emperor Day.

Your Loving Cousin,

Harald Thorstein.

Thankyou Your Majesty for your kind words! And thankyou Your Imperial Majesty for approving the draft.

---------------------------------------

MEMORANDUM

His Imperial Majesty has approved the Draft Itinerary and has asked that this day be known as 'Rejoicing the Emperor Day'.

-----------------------------------------

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

This is Most Wonderful that we have a "Rejoicing The Emperor Day" . . .

I think that it is most appropriate for Stormark to have this Marvellous Holiday . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

a Service of Thanksgiving will be held, presided over by His Holiness, The Pope

Why is the service to be performed by the Christian church in Stormark, with no representation from the other spiritual entity in Stormark?

I also note that no place is made in the program whatever for the Crown Prince...I'd think that there should be a place for the heir to the throne in this celebration of His Imperial Majesty.

Your Imperial Highness,

This a first very basic draft. The Final Programme as approved by the Emperor can be found in my office.

Yours,

Anne-Marie

Your Imperial Highness,

May I remind you that the Law Rock Address Statute requires you to address the Nation on September 23?

Perhaps it would also be a good idea to give the Stormarksgothi a role on Remembrance Day (September 25).

hmm....I guess I better prepare a speech ohmy.gif

I'll note that on my calendar...so as to be prepared.

I'm afraid I haven't been giving the various goings-on in here my full attention...is there something already planned for the 25th? Is that when RTE is being celebrated, or are there further plans?

I'm sure something appropriate to the day could be worked in for the Stormarksgothi.

Your Imperial Highness,

Just to clarify. Rejoicing the Emperor Day will be celebrated on September 23. Remembrance Day is on September 25. Lady Anne-Marie has begun working on a programme for Remembrance Day. You may find the thread concerning Remembrance Day here:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/stormark/index.php?showtopic=722

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

I just wanted to say that there is so much Wonderful Military History to draw on for Rememberance Day, September 25th, here in our Great Nation of Stormark . . .

It is truly remarkable what our Men and Women in the Stormarkian Military Forces have faced - all in the name of glory and honour . . .

And all for Our Freedome, too . . .

How Wonderful that all of us here in Stormark have the privilege of Freedom - of life, liberty, speech, love, and commitment . . .

These Freedoms are not to be taken lightly, My Gentle Friends . . .

We must treasure Our Freedoms . . .

We must guard our commitment - to make sure that we give our very best to ourselves, to our families, to our kinsmen (and women), to Our Ruler, and to Our Nation of Stormark . . .

Our life is most important - without that, we have nothing else . . .

Our liberty is truly a prize to be cherished . . . we must keep it sacred . . .

Our love is important - again, for ourselves, for our families, for our kinsmen (and women), our Ruler, and Our Nation of Stormark . . .

And, Oh Yes, speech . . . well, all of us here in Stormark value highly the right to Free Speech . . . We certainly do exercise the right to give Freely of our Opinions ( and we LOVE OPINIONS here in Stormark!!! ) . . .

But we must value the right to BE, My Gentle Friends . . . Yes, just to BE . . .

That is so important . . .

Remember, My Gentle Friends . . . JUST BE YOURSELF!!! . . .

We, here in Stormark place a high value on Being Yourself . . .

SO, with that in mind . . .

Enjoy Life . . . Be Yourself . . . Love Yourself . . . Love Stormark . . .

Be Proud of Our Great Nation!!! . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .