The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

The Jarlless or otherwise undeveloped or little developed Jarldoms

Members of the Committee,

The task of this Committee is to draft basic profiles for the several Jarlless or otherwise undeveloped or little developed Jarldoms. Jarldoms that already have a Jarl (Sicilia, Freyja's Necklace, Sólareyjar, etc.) will not be discussed by this Committee unless its Jarl wishes otherwise.

The said Jarlless or otherwise undeveloped or little developed Jarldoms are:

• Jarldom of Frostathing;
  • Jarldom of Eidsivathing;
  • Jarldom of Borgarthing;
  • Jarldom of Frigga Island;
  • Jarldom of the Haldarsvik Islands;
  • Duchy of the Vaan Aujoen;
  • Jarldom of the Idunn Isles;
  • Jarldom of Hålogathing;
  • Duchy of Port Chloe;
  • Viceroyalty of Vinland;
  • Duchy of Normandie;
  • Duchy of Gascony;
  • Jarldom of Old Gaol Isle;
  • Viceroyalty of Keisaraynja Hervarareyja;
  • Jarldom of Humlebæk Island;
  • Viceroyalty of the Kejsarinna Asa Isles;
  • Jarldom of the Land of Stormark's Rose;
  • Jarldom of Snæland;
  • Viceroyalty of the Mysterious Isles

For reference I do provide you This Is Our Land Act of Year 7 which contains maps of the Jarldoms and the Subdivisions Nicknames Act of Year 8 which contains the nicknames of the Jarldoms.

In the coming days I will start threads concerning each Jarldom. In those threads I will post (the little) what I know about them. You may naturally do the same.

For now I would like to look at those Jarldoms, their locations, their nicknames and to let your imagination run wild (within Stormark's Viking theme, of course).

If you have any questions, please ask them.

This is not so much a question, as a notice: my final exam is on Wedsneday 30th June. I have been reading the posts made in this forum but have not had time to contribute actively yet. By next week I will be a fully active member of this Committee.

Well, that is great news!! :)

Is there anything on Vaan Aujoen, I could try to do something as it seems to lack any information.

Thank you

The Vaan Aujoen is an archipelago in the far north of Micras, the planet on which Stormark is located. Three of its four islands are in permanent ice. You could compare it to northern Canada, but with Vikings living on it.

I'd like to do something with The Land Of Stormark's Rose. The territory is, deep in the south, well situated for a Viking tradition.

And we don't want to forget Dame Ragnhild Gunlaugsdottir, The Duchess of Romsdal.

I will think about this during my holiday.

I'd like to do something with The Land Of Stormark's Rose. The territory is, deep in the south, well situated for a Viking tradition.

And we don't want to forget Dame Ragnhild Gunlaugsdottir, The Duchess of Romsdal.

I will think about this during my holiday.

Sir Polten,

A proposed Order in Council granting you the Jarlship of the Land of Stormark's Rose will be put before the High Council of the Realm shortly. It will be the same proposed Order in Council in which the House of Yperpen will be created.