The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Reporting in

Lady Astrid signing in.

Perhaps we can help to internationalise certain stuff? As it would be nice to have some interaction with other nations. :)

The guy who ended up describing most of Novatainia, signing in.

Welcome, Andreas. :)

Your work on Novatainia is awesome. The profiles you have written there are imaginative, informative and fun to read; an example of what I would to see for the Basic Jarldom Profiles to be created here.

Perhaps we can help to internationalise certain stuff? As it would be nice to have some interaction with other nations. :)

That is a very good idea indeed. That really would deepen the profiles and would provide a broader basis for future development.

Greetings Your Majesty. :) I have been well although this has been a very busy year for me and, as usual, I am right in the middle of some exams. I hope to contribute to this Committee and make up for lost time in the doing.

Can you still remember how life was without exams? ;)

Finally got some time to sit down and do something, so I'll see what I can do. I'll take my lead from Vilhelm and utilise the the MCS official physical map, Bill's highly detailed greyscale physical map and the MCS official resources map for suggestions.

Welcome Andreas. I look forward to reading your contributions.