The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

The death of the Kaiser...

... has forced me to be the ruling steward of Shireroth. I must by law and duty therefore have no allegiance to this Empire until a successor is found.

Thanks. Any administrative things I have to do? Or maybe we could just, uh... forget about this and keep the status quo ante mortem Mortis?

Thanks. Any administrative things I have to do? Or maybe we could just, uh... forget about this and keep the status quo ante mortem Mortis?

The only thing you have to do is the Högskoleprovet. If you get a higher score than Daniel Westling then you're back in. ;)

In other words, we will simply forget about this tiny blip on the screen and you will continue like nothing has happened. :)

Nope.

There are two ways of applying to uni here. One is through grades from 'gymnasium' and the other is though Högskoleprovet.

My friends, I regret that I must leave.

I have grown astrange to the customs of the new Stormark. My heart is restless, I must move elsewhere. And laws prohibit me from staying here... Adieu my friends. Farewell!

I shall return often and see how you have it :)

Take care!

Daniel.

My friends, I regret that I must leave.

I have grown astrange to the customs of the new Stormark. My heart is restless, I must move elsewhere. And laws prohibit me from staying here... Adieu my friends. Farewell!

I shall return often and see how you have it :)Take care!

Daniel.

What a pity!

You are often through your input serve as Stormark's conscience and an important force of balance. I will miss you and hope that you in future might return to Stormark.

Daniel,

It is very sad to see you go. I, however, wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and also thank your for your most valuable work here in Stormark.

Keep on visiting us and if in future you might decide to return as a Citizen, the door will be wide open for you.

What a pity!

You are often through your input serve as Stormark's conscience and an important force of balance. I will miss you and hope that you in future might return to Stormark.

I completely agree with that statement.

Fare thee well, Daniel. I pray that you will one day return here as a citizen, and I hope that you fine success and happiness in this new chapter of your micronational life.