The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

[Forum] It must have been a very boring evening for certain people

Beloved Citizens and Friends,

Trolls and spammers had quite an orgy tonight on this forum. Some topics really became shouting and bitching matches and I was therefore forced to split them and move many posts to the Trash Heap which is a special forum visible to Admins only. Some genuine posts may have gotten split off as well, and I'm sorry for that, but I cannot be bothered to read through countless uncivil and useless posts.

I have culled a number of suspicious accounts.

Did I unwittingly participate in this??

Björn Ironfist,

No you did not. What happened is that a couple of people who, because of our Viking theme, thought that Stormark is some kind of neo-Nazi hate group and went mad when they discovered that Stormark is quite the opposite they went on a spree of spouting hateful and nonsensical comments all over the forums. A couple of Citizens of Stormark then stepped in to defend our community and then things got real ugly.

Am I involved? I merely pointed out what I thought were copyright infringements.

No you're not. The material you refer to is no longer in an area accessible to the general public. A copyright lawyer who is an acquaintance of one of my American Citizens is going to look into that matter.

A couple of Citizens of Stormark then stepped in to defend our community and then things got real ugly.

That is the understatement of the year. I was one of those citizens who took on that scum.

Your Majesty,

Has that spam topic that has been posted today been removed?

Yes, it has been moved to the Trash Heap and the spammer has been banned.