The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

Imperial Decree #47

HTVK user posted imageHTVK

Imperial Decree

To all Our Well-Beloved Royals, Nobles and Knights, and all Our other Well-Beloved Citizens whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come, Greetings:

LET IT BE KNOWN that We, Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver, The Sovereign Viking Emperor, do by this Our Imperial Instrument grant Our Most Loyal, Devoted and Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin His Imperial Highness Viking Prince Thorfinn of Stormark the Imperial Title of Crown Prince of Stormark, and;

That the Imperial Title of Viking Prince of Stormark shall be subsumed by the said granted Imperial Title of Crown Prince of Stormark, and;

That Our Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin shall retain the Imperial Title of Crown Prince of Stormark for as long as he shall remain the First person in the Order of Succession to Our Longships Throne, and;

That should Our Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin honourably cease to be the First person in the Order of Succession to Our Longships Throne, otherwise than by ascension of the said Throne, he shall by operation of this Our Imperial Instrument receive the Imperial Title of Emeritus Crown Prince of Stormark, and;

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that We by this Our Imperial Instrument grant Our Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin the additional Peerage of Earl of More, and;

That the Peerage conferred upon Our Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin shall be hereditary and governed by the rules laid down in the Code of the Peerage of Stormark, and;

That the eldest child of the holder of the said Peerage shall bear the Title: Viscount/Visountess of More, and;

That all other children of the holder of the said Peerage shall bear the Title: Lord/Lady More, and;

That We by this Our Imperial Instrument declare and confirm that the full Titulary, both Imperial and Noble, of Our Entirely Beloved Imperial Cousin is:

His Imperial Highness Crown Prince Thorfinn of Stormark,

Imperial Prince of Helgoland,

Prince of Drangetoft,

Earl of Orkney,

Earl of More.

This Our Imperial Instrument shall come into force immediatly.

So be it!!

Given at Our Hall in Haraldsborg, in Our Province of Gulathing, under Our Hand and the Great Seal of Our Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire on the Thirty Second Day of the Month Breidablikk in the Fourth Year of the Second Viking Age.

user posted image

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken.

Good Evening To You, Your Imperial Highness, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Moi Of No Opinions has a tiny smidgen of a thought . . .

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on Your New Appointment as Crown Prince Thorfinn . . .

You are indeed most worthy of this Prestigious Elevation . . .

This Title and Position as Stormark's Crown Prince are truly an Appointment which You will take Pride in . . .

Rest assured that we here in Stormark are very proud of You, and we feel certain that You will give our Nation Your Very Best Efforts in every situation . . .

May the God of Your heart and mind hold You in His Hand, and always guide Your footsteps in the Path of Life . . . May He also Grant You Peace, Love and Every Opportunity that You may wish for . . .

Have an absolutely splendfierous evening . . . forthwith . . .

This is indeed a surprise, and I am honored to again be the recipient of the legendary generosity of our Viking Emperor.

I thank His Imperial Majesty for this honor, and hope that I will continue to merit His Imperial Majesty's confidence in me.

HIH Crown Prince Thorfinn

Imperial Prince of Helgoland

Prince of Drangetoft

Earl of Orkney

Earl of More

Good Evening To You, My Gentle Friends,

Our New Crown Prince Thorfinn is such a Modest Soul . . .

And He is Truly a Gentleman who imparts Wise Counsel to us all . . .

I firmly believe that His Majesty has been Tres Generous in His Bestowing of This Honour Upon Our New Crown Prince Of Stormark . . .

And I also have ultimate faith in Crown Prince Thorfinn that He will be ever vigilant and faithfully execute His Responsibilities in a Wonderful Fashion . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous evening . . . forthwith . . .

Good Morning To You, Crown Prince Thorfinn,

Stormark is indeed honoured to have such a Gentleman as Your Good Self as Heir to the Throne . . .

We hope to have the Supreme Benefit of Your Wise Counsel for a long time to come . . .

Have an absolutely splendiferous morning . . . forthwith . . .

Many congratulations Crown Prince Thorfinn! I can't think of a better deserved or more appropriate honour emperor.gif