The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
High King Harald

His Most Imperial and Most Royal Majesty's Address to the Empire

Well-Beloved Citizens and Friends,

As you may know, My Dearly Beloved Citizens and Friends, behind any successful man there is a strong woman. I, however, am extremely privileged that I have had, and still have, the love and support of several amazingly extraordinary ladies, both mortal as divine.

I now meet you upon the joyeus occasion of Transformation Day with the wish and desire t o honour the women who play or have played a significant role in my life and therefore have had a very significant impact on the history of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire.

The Lady Freyja, goddess of love, wealth, war, beauty and fertility and the first goddess who became my Sacred Wife long time ago when I was a young Chieftain on the Mysterious Isles. As you may know and was written in the Old Tale, this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire is a gift from Freyja after she promised me, upon her return to Asgard after having lived as husband and wife with me on the Mysterious Isles for a year and one day, to make me the leader of a powerful Empire.

Freyja generously provides this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire with Love, Wealth and Strength and without her many benevolent interventions, such as substituting for me when I as a young Chieftain was so foolish to accept a challenge for a duel when it was obviously a trap and slaying the low-lives who set up the trap, this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire had not existed or lived to this day.

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, Lady Freyja!!

The Lady Frigga, the second goddess to become my Sacred Wife, Chief Norse goddess and patroness of marriage. Frigga generously provides this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire with Sovereignty and Harmony. This divine Lady has also graciously intervened many, many times sending the Lands of the Longships Throne in the right direction.

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, Lady Frigga!!

The Lady Idunn was the third goddess to become my Sacred Wife. She is the keeper of the Norse gods’ youth-maintaining apples and granter of eternal youthfulness. Idunn generously provides the Lands of the Longships Throne with longevity and she is the reason that this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire is Old and Wise, Young and Fresh, as well as Modern and Ancient at the same time.

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, Lady Idunn!!

Lady Geirbjörg Gefialdrsdottir, my lady friend from my youth on the Mysterious Isles, who was my initiatress in the art of love and who also taught me about many other aspects of life. She is also, until very recently unbeknownst to me, the mother of my eldest child, Æsileif.

Thank you very much for giving me this beautiful and wonderful daughter and teaching so much, Dearest Lady Geirbjörg!!

The late Secret Empress of this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire who was, as you may know and was written in the Old Tale, my first mortal wife. You will find out more about her in due course.

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, My Dear!!

The late Empress Asa the Beloved who was my second mortal wife. She was larger than life and her love for and her massive contributions to this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire really took the Lands of the Longships Throne higher.

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, Darling!!

Empress Sigrid the Brave is my third mortal wife who brought marital love and happiness back into my life, and therefore having a significant impact on this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire

Thank you very much for all you have done for me and this Most Sovereign and Noble Viking Empire, Honey!!

There is also another very special lady who very recently came into my life. It is my Beloved Daughter, Æsileif, and I have a surprise for her. I hereby induct this dignified Lady into the House of Ettlingar Freyu and she shall from this day forth be known as Viking Princess Æsileif, Imperial Princess of Gimsøya. The same shall apply to her mother who shall from this day forth be known as Viking Princess Geirbjörg, Imperial Princess of Tjeldøya.

I furthermore wish you all very happy Transformation Day!!

Hail Stormark!! Vikings rule the waves!!

Harald Thorstein I the Generous Giver,

The Eternal Sovereign Viking Emperor.