The High Realm of Stormark
Sign in to follow this  
Aoife the Celt

Heart of Jeanne d'Arc

After she expired, the English raked back the coals to expose her charred body, then burned the body twice more to reduce it to ashes and prevent any collection of relics. They cast her remains into the Seine.

After she expired, the English raked back the coals to expose her charred body, then burned the body twice more to reduce it to ashes and prevent any collection of relics. They cast her remains into the Seine.

Thorald the Wise,

Thank you for the explanation. I was, however, not asking about the real Jeanne d'Arc from France but a fictional young woman who is also called Jeanne d'Arc from the Duchy of Gascony who is a creation of Jonas Windsor.

Indeed. I dislike the idea of talking about macronational people who don't have any connection with a micronation. This way, she is a micronational (fictional) figure. :)

I think on the Isle St. Jean.

By the way, Fränzi-Ferdinanda, with the help of an online translator I found out that your uncle Arkadius is thinking of abdicating early next year due to time constraints. You might be on your way to the Batavian Throne. :thumbsup:

By the way, Fränzi-Ferdinanda, with the help of an online translator I found out that your uncle Arkadius is thinking of abdicating early next year due to time constraints. You might be on your way to the Batavian Throne. :thumbsup:

* Nearly faints. *

What?! :amazed:

* Rushes off to Batavia to read the news herself. *

That would make matters quite interesting. And if you give her the Throne of Stormark, then... :P

Wow!! That would create the Fränzi-Ferdinanda Empire!! :thumbsup: